• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seeking Typed/Scanned Recipe - Any Help Appreciated!

In summary, the conversation is about a recipe for Harvest Chicken Salad. The recipe includes ingredients, directions, and tips for preparing the dish. The recipe can be found in a past issue of SB or on a website. The conversation also mentions using a rotisserie chicken and provides instructions for cutting orange segments. The final comment expresses appreciation for the helpful information.
legacypc46
Gold Member
Does anyone already have this recipe typed up or scanned? I'd like to send it to a host, but don't want to have to type it up if it's already out there?

thanks!

It was in last fall's SB, which is still available behind CC.

Otherwise, here it is:

Harvest Chicken Salad
---------------------

Ingredients:

Dressing
2 oranges
1/3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
2 tablespoons stone-ground mustard
2 teaspoons sugar
1/4 teaspoon each salt and ground black pepper
1 small garlic clove, pressed

Salad
1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach leaves
2 cups diced roasted chicken
1 cup diced celery
2 medium Red Delicious apples
1/2 cup chopped red onion
3/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries
1/2 cup toasted pecan halves (optional)
Orange segments and Whole-Grain Croutons (optional)

Directions:
1. For dressing, zest one orange using Lemon Zester/Scorer to measure 2
teaspoons zest. Juice oranges to measure 1/2 cup juice. Combine orange zest, mayonnaise, mustard, sugar, salt, black pepper and garlic pressed with Garlic Press in Classic Batter Bowl; whisk until smooth using Stainless Whisk. While continuously whisking, add orange juice in a thin, steady stream; set dressing aside.

2. For salad, place spinach in bottom of large serving bowl. Dice chicken and
celery using Utility Knife. Cut apples in half lengthwise; remove stems and
seeds using Cook’s Corer(R). Cut each apple half into four wedges; crinkle cut wedges into small pieces using Crinkle Cutter. Chop onion using Food Chopper. Layer chicken, celery, apples, onion, cranberries and pecans, if desired, over spinach. To serve, drizzle dressing over salad and toss to coat. Top with orange segments and Whole-Grain Croutons, if desired. Serve immediately.

Yield: 12 servings

Nutrients per serving: Light (1 cup salad): Calories 100, Total Fat 2 g,
Saturated Fat .5 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Carbohydrate 13 g, Protein 7 g, Sodium
170 mg, Fiber 2 g

Cook's Tip: To toast pecans, spread over bottom of Small Oval Baker. Microwave on HIGH 2-3 minutes or until fragrant and lightly toasted, stirring after each 30-second interval.

A 2-pound rotisserie-cooked chicken can be used to prepare this recipe, if desired.

Preparing Orange Segments:

To cut orange into segments, cut a thin slice from the top and the bottom using Utility Knife; stand upright. Cutting from top to bottom, carefully trim away peel and white membrane.

Cut down one side of membrane. Angle knife under segment and lift out. Repeat with remaining segments.

Thanks....I never knew about that part of the site; it's great!

leggy

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand the desire to save time and effort when it comes to sharing recipes with hosts. I unfortunately do not have this specific recipe typed up or scanned, but I do have a few tips for making the process easier. First, you can always check the Pampered Chef website or app for any recipes that may already be available. If you are unable to find the recipe you're looking for, you can also reach out to our customer service team for assistance. They may be able to provide you with a digital copy of the recipe.Additionally, if you have a physical copy of the recipe, you can easily scan it using a scanner or even take a clear photo of it and send it to your host. This will save you the trouble of having to type it up yourself.I hope this helps and happy cooking!

What is a typed/scanned recipe?

A typed/scanned recipe is a digital or physical version of a recipe that has been written or typed out. It may also include a scanned image of a handwritten recipe.

Why would someone need to seek a typed/scanned recipe?

There are several reasons why someone may need to seek a typed/scanned recipe. It could be because they lost the original recipe or it was damaged, they prefer a digital version for easy access, or they want to share the recipe with others.

Can I request any type of recipe to be typed/scanned?

Yes, you can request any type of recipe to be typed/scanned. Our team at Pampered Chef is happy to help with any type of recipe, whether it's a family favorite, a new recipe you want to try, or a recipe from a cookbook or magazine.

How can I submit a request for a typed/scanned recipe?

You can submit a request for a typed/scanned recipe by contacting our customer service team. They will gather the necessary information and pass it on to our team of recipe experts who will work on fulfilling your request.

How long does it typically take to receive a typed/scanned recipe?

The time it takes to receive a typed/scanned recipe can vary depending on the complexity of the recipe and the number of requests we have. However, we strive to fulfill all requests in a timely manner and will provide you with an estimated timeframe when you submit your request.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmeg
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
Replies
Views
Staci
  • gothim0802
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies