• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

All the Best Spring Pasta Stir-Fry

In summary, the conversation revolves around a host having a recipe book for a pasta stir-fry dish that they are planning to cook tonight. The speaker is looking for someone to share or scan the recipe for them. They also mention finding the recipe on a site for Pampered Chef recipes. The recipe includes fettuccini noodles, various vegetables, and seasonings, and is served with shaved Parmesan cheese. The speaker eventually emails the recipe to the person requesting it.
gothim0802
SO I have a host that has my recipe book because we are cooking it tonight. On that note I am trying to make a game out of it and wanted to know if some happens to have it typed up and can share it with me or would be willing to scan it and email it to me please. [email protected]

Thanks guys:chef:

Wow! You let your host have the whole cookbook?! I guess I'm not that trusting...I would have printed off a copy for her instead! :) This recipe sounds good! Hope it goes well for you tonight. I found the recipe on a site that has a lot of PC recipes: pampered chef recipes | pampered chef consultants recipe resource | recipes from friendsSpring Pasta Stir-Fry Ingredients:
1 package (12 ounces) uncooked fettuccini noodles
1 large carrot, peeled and cut into julienne strips
1 small yellow summer squash, cut into julienne strips
1 small zucchini, cut into julienne strips
3 plum tomatoes, seeded and cut into strips
2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
2 garlic cloves, pressed
3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
1/4 cup snipped fresh basil leaves
1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
1 ounce shaved fresh Parmesan cheese
Directions:
1. In Professional (8-qt.) Stockpot, cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Return pasta to stockpot; keep warm.2. Meanwhile, prepare vegetables. Using Julienne Peeler, cut carrot, yellow squash and zucchini into long julienne strips. Slice tomatoes in half lengthwise and remove seeds using Cook’s Corer® slice tomatoes into 1/4-inch strips.3. Heat Stir-Fry Skillet over medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon of the oil and garlic pressed with Garlic Press; cook and stir 2-3 minutes or until garlic is softened and begins to brown. Add carrot, yellow squash, zucchini, tomatoes and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt; stir-fry 1-2 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.4. Add remaining oil, remaining salt, basil and black pepper to pasta; toss gently. To serve, spoon pasta into serving bowl; top with vegetable mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings Nutrients per serving: Calories 180, Total Fat 5 g, Saturated Fat 1 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Carbohydrate 26 g, Protein 7 g, Sodium 360 mg, Fiber 2 g Diabetic exchanges per serving: 1 1/2 starch, 1/2 vegetable, 1 fat (1 1/2 carb) Pampered Chef

I just e-mailed it to you...sorry I missed that at first. :)

Thanks guys. She is a really good friend of mine that I go to church with so no worries!

Hi there! I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I would be happy to help you out with your game! I don't have a typed up version of the recipe book, but I can definitely scan it and email it to you. Just let me know which recipes you need and I'll get them to you right away. You can email me at [email protected]. Happy cooking! :chef:

1. What ingredients do I need to make the All the Best Spring Pasta Stir-Fry?

To make this dish, you will need 8 ounces of spaghetti or linguine, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken breasts, 1 red bell pepper, 1 green bell pepper, 1 small onion, 2 cloves of garlic, 2 cups of snow peas, 1/4 cup of soy sauce, 1/4 cup of chicken broth, 1 tablespoon of cornstarch, and 1 teaspoon of ground ginger.

2. Can I substitute the chicken with another protein?

Yes, you can easily swap out the chicken for another protein such as shrimp, tofu, or beef. Simply adjust the cooking time accordingly to ensure the protein is fully cooked.

3. How do I make this dish vegetarian/vegan?

To make this dish vegetarian, you can omit the chicken and replace the chicken broth with vegetable broth. For a vegan option, you can also use vegan-friendly soy sauce and substitute the honey with agave nectar.

4. Do I have to use spaghetti or linguine noodles?

No, you can use any type of pasta noodle that you prefer or have on hand. Just be sure to adjust the cooking time according to the specific type of noodle you are using.

5. Can I make this dish ahead of time?

While this dish is best served fresh, you can make it ahead of time and store it in the fridge for up to 2 days. Reheat it in a skillet over medium heat, adding a splash of water or broth if needed to prevent it from drying out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ltricarico
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • its_me_susan
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • Brenda K.