• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chipotle Chicken Cornbread Cups

In summary, to make Chipotle Chicken Cornbread Cups, you will need cooked chicken, canned corn, chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, shredded cheese, cornbread mix, sour cream, and milk. You can also substitute the chicken with any protein of your choice. The level of spiciness can be adjusted by the amount of chipotle peppers used. These cups can be made ahead of time and reheated. A standard or mini muffin tin can be used to make them.
turtle15
Does anyone have the recipe for this already typed out? I have searched here and on CC.

Thanks!

Look under F/W 2008 Seasons Best on CC. That's where you'll find it!:)

ChefBeckyD said:
Look under F/W 2008 Seasons Best on CC. That's where you'll find it!:)

Thank you!

These sound good, I'll have to look up the recipe.

candiejayne said:
These sound good, I'll have to look up the recipe.

I really like them!!!

i just looked on cc and it gives the page # for these but not the recipe. i have it at home in my season's best, but would like to make this at home and don't have the recipe here. does anyone have it saved by chance? I hate it when they don't provide the recipes on CC.

1. What ingredients do I need to make Chipotle Chicken Cornbread Cups?

To make Chipotle Chicken Cornbread Cups, you will need cooked chicken, canned corn, chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, shredded cheese, cornbread mix, sour cream, and milk.

2. Can I substitute the chicken with a different protein?

Yes, you can use any protein of your choice such as ground beef, shredded pork, or tofu in place of chicken for this recipe.

3. How spicy are these Chipotle Chicken Cornbread Cups?

The spiciness level can be adjusted based on how much chipotle peppers in adobo sauce you use. The more you use, the spicier the cornbread cups will be. You can also use mild or hot versions of the sauce.

4. Can I make these ahead of time and reheat them?

Yes, you can assemble the cups ahead of time and refrigerate them until ready to bake. You can also bake them ahead of time and reheat in the oven or microwave when ready to serve.

5. What type of pan should I use to make these Chipotle Chicken Cornbread Cups?

You can use a standard muffin tin or a mini muffin tin to make these cups. If using a mini muffin tin, the baking time may need to be adjusted as they will cook faster.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Jennie50
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jennie50
  • maassl