• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Review: Merrill Hwc Jacket Sizing

L
ltkacz
Anyone order it yet? How is the sizing on it?

I think it's pretty accurate. I just tried on a friends and was thinking a Large would be the right size and it fit perfectly. Of course, I'm probably on the slightly smaller size of large so if you are iffy, go up a size.

I got one.. and love it.. i'm a size 16 so i got a 1xl and it fits well.

I got it and ordered a Med. as I thought their tops ran large (and I usualy wear a large) and it fit perfect! Everyone loved it at our cluster meeting!

I'm a small & ordered small & it fits great.

Related to Review: Merrill Hwc Jacket Sizing

What is the Merrill Hwc Jacket?

The Merrill Hwc Jacket is a product made by the outdoor gear company, Merrill. It is a jacket designed for various outdoor activities such as hiking, camping, and skiing.

Why would someone want to order the Merrill Hwc Jacket?

People may want to order the Merrill Hwc Jacket because it is designed for durability and functionality during outdoor activities. It also offers protection from weather elements such as wind and rain.

What is the sizing like on the Merrill Hwc Jacket?

The sizing on the Merrill Hwc Jacket is true to size. Customers can refer to the size chart provided by the company for accurate measurements and choose their size accordingly.

Has anyone ordered the Merrill Hwc Jacket yet?

Many customers have ordered the Merrill Hwc Jacket and have left positive reviews about its quality and fit. However, it is always recommended to check the reviews and ratings before making a purchase.

Can the Merrill Hwc Jacket be worn in extreme weather conditions?

Yes, the Merrill Hwc Jacket is designed to withstand extreme weather conditions. It is made with high-quality materials and has features such as water and wind resistance to provide protection in harsh environments.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JAE
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JAE
  • Cindycooks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Cindycooks
  • redsoxgirl