• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Merrill Catalog: Quilted Club Jacket Review and Sizing Guide

In summary, the Merrill catalog has arrived and there are several cute items available, but the heat index is high and some people are experiencing problems with their orders.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
Just got my supply order with the Merrill catalog. Did any of you see the "Quilted Club Jacket" at conference? It's cute and looks like it would be nice for here with our mild winters. And not a bad price. Just wondering what you thought of it and if it ran true to size. The hardest part will be deciding between the green or brown...leaning towards brown....it's my new black.

I ordered a Large (true to size) brown one at conference. It's on BO though, so I don't have it yet! The green was a beautiful color...just with a 2.5 year old, I figured it would get dirty rather quickly, so I went with the brown!

I thought it was a great price...and it will probably be the perfect warmth for your NC wintertime!

Thanks Kelly - I teach preschool and altho I would love love love the green, the brown will probably be more practical. I'm liable to change my mind tho!

I tried on the brown one at conference & thought it was true to size also. I'll probably be ordering it this fall....being in the 100's here I'm not thinking of jacket weather yet:grumpy:

lacychef said:
I tried on the brown one at conference & thought it was true to size also. I'll probably be ordering it this fall....being in the 100's here I'm not thinking of jacket weather yet:grumpy:
100's????EWWWW!!!!! :yuck:

lacychef said:
Gotta love Kansas!

I got one too. :) Yes, I believe they're ALL on backorder right now (unless someone has received theirs....pipe in here). I don't need mine either with temps lately in the 90s (heat index of about 100!! with humidity), so there's no huge hurry, but I really would have liked to know that it was on BO in the first place. I'm not happy with Merrill at the moment. Hopefully they'll get things straightened out SOON.

Our heat index is around 110 today! I may have to consider jackets later!

Seriously, I do no need some more PC clothing other than my 2 shirts.

Gonna be 100 here in NC as well - with heat index of around 108. I got in my walk way early and was still dripping in sweat by the time I got home!

I need a new 3/4 sleeve shirt too and I like the black one with the rhinestones. I hope Merrill gets their act together!

about 70 here in maine..

chefkristin said:
100's????EWWWW!!!!! :yuck:
You're tellin' me! It's been like that all week, and is going to be the same again next week. Wouldn't be so bad, but the humidity is enough to make you sick & we don't usually have that here:grumpy: Heat index is around 110!

pamperedbecky said:
I got one too. :) Yes, I believe they're ALL on backorder right now (unless someone has received theirs....pipe in here). I don't need mine either with temps lately in the 90s (heat index of about 100!! with humidity), so there's no huge hurry, but I really would have liked to know that it was on BO in the first place. I'm not happy with Merrill at the moment. Hopefully they'll get things straightened out SOON.

Becky, hasn't this weather been delightful!?!:yuck: I got a sweater from Merrill that had been backordered. . . showed it to my DH and said "right now I can't imagine every being able to wear this". Ugh, thank God for air conditioning!

BTW, my jacket is on still on backorder too. They were nice enough to send a note with the sweater saying is was backordered. Of course, I had called earlier (and with the first call they couldn't find my order :mad: ) to see if they had sent my sweater/jacket.

Cindycooks said:
Gonna be 100 here in NC as well - with heat index of around 108. I got in my walk way early and was still dripping in sweat by the time I got home!

I am dying here Cindy! LOL!!! OUr little house is not keeping up with the heat very well and all our stuff was in a warehouse before it got delivered. Every box they brought into my house had heat coming out of it. Yuck.

chefjeanine said:
Becky, hasn't this weather been delightful!?!:yuck: I got a sweater from Merrill that had been backordered. . . showed it to my DH and said "right now I can't imagine every being able to wear this". Ugh, thank God for air conditioning!

BTW, my jacket is on still on backorder too. They were nice enough to send a note with the sweater saying is was backordered. Of course, I had called earlier (and with the first call they couldn't find my order :mad: ) to see if they had sent my sweater/jacket.
I think the humidity is actually getting a little better. AND....I got my jacket yesterday!! :D I'm sure I won't be wearing it for a month or two.

my shirt and jacket that were backordered came yesterday.
Like all the shirts they sizes were screwy... the jacket is HUGE!! The u neck shirt had a rip in the side seam about 3 inches long. My son asked me if it was a great clearance price? I didn't know what he was talking about and he said ummmm its ripped I thought you got a great deal. Then I laid it on my bed and looked at it the front is cut real crooked and the front hem doesn't come near meeting the back hem... I DON"T wear mid riff shirts.

THEY NEED A SIZING CHART!!
The polo that I was happy with size wise shrunk so much It looks like a size small.

pamperedbecky said:
I think the humidity is actually getting a little better. AND....I got my jacket yesterday!! :D I'm sure I won't be wearing it for a month or two.

Have you been getting any of the rain we've been having for a week straight? It's starting to look like a jungle out here. Today does feel better. My poor folks, they just purchased a new home w/out central air. They are dying!

My jacket came today. . . I'm thinking I'll have it out some time in October. Maybe late September.

I saw the jacket and one of my cluster-mates bought the brown. It is very cute, I esp. like the green and think that will be attention getting (if that's your goal). I am a little worried to hear about things shrinking... I bought a 3/4 sleeve shirt and haven't worn it yet (hotter than heck here too)--a size smaller than what I had expected fit me perfectly but now I hope it doesn't shrink up. I wish I had bought some t-shirts, but I dont' remember seeing the 9.95 ones at conference that are in the catalog. Or maybe I just wasn't in the mood for those then?

Shrinking in length is okay with me because I'm only 5'2"...I just hate it when the stretch out of shape! I had that problem with shirts from VIP. I learned to order a size smaller than I normally wear and they fit better....and I dont put them in the dryer.

My daughter said the same thing! Mom you need the green jacket to get attention and your eyes are green - so green it is. Besides my real winter jacket is black - so maybe I do need something bright!

What is the Merrill Jacket Question?

The Merrill Jacket Question is a popular question asked by customers who are interested in purchasing the Merrill Jacket from Pampered Chef. It is a question that helps determine the size and fit of the jacket for the customer.

How do I answer the Merrill Jacket Question?

To answer the Merrill Jacket Question, you will need to measure your bust, waist, and hips. These measurements will help determine the appropriate size for the jacket. You can also refer to the size chart provided by Pampered Chef for more accurate sizing.

What if my measurements don't match the size chart?

If your measurements do not match the size chart, it is recommended to go with the larger size. The Merrill Jacket has a relaxed fit, so it is better to have a slightly bigger jacket than one that is too small.

Can I exchange the jacket if it doesn't fit?

Yes, you can exchange the jacket if it does not fit. Pampered Chef offers a 30-day satisfaction guarantee, so if you are not happy with the fit of your jacket, you can exchange it for a different size.

Is the Merrill Jacket true to size?

The Merrill Jacket is designed to have a relaxed fit, so it may fit differently than other jackets you have purchased. It is recommended to refer to the size chart and measurements to ensure the best fit for your body type.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JAE
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JAE
  • iteachurkid
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • abigailhutch