• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

XXL Merrill Brown Quilted Logo Jacket - $25 + Shipping

In summary, the XXL Merrill Brown Quilted Logo Jacket is a high-quality, durable and stylish jacket made of quilted material. It is true to size and can be washed and dried with care. There is a 30-day return policy and a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects.
iteachurkid
Silver Member
Hi everyone! I have the Merrill brown quilted logo jacket (pink writing) in size XXL for sale. It has been worn, but is in excellent condition. I'm asking $25 including shipping. If you'd like insurance it's $1.70 extra. I prefer paypal. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to let me know. Thanks in advance!

The jacket has been sold :)

Too funny! It only took you 20 minutes - good job! Hope all your shows go as well.

1. What is the material of the XXL Merrill Brown Quilted Logo Jacket?

The XXL Merrill Brown Quilted Logo Jacket is made of a high-quality, durable quilted material that is both warm and stylish.

2. Is the XXL Merrill Brown Quilted Logo Jacket true to size?

Yes, the XXL Merrill Brown Quilted Logo Jacket is true to size. We recommend referring to our size chart for the best fit.

3. How do I care for the XXL Merrill Brown Quilted Logo Jacket?

The XXL Merrill Brown Quilted Logo Jacket is machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat. Avoid using bleach and ironing the jacket to maintain its quality.

4. Can I return the XXL Merrill Brown Quilted Logo Jacket if it doesn't fit?

Yes, we offer a 30-day return policy for all of our products, including the XXL Merrill Brown Quilted Logo Jacket. Please refer to our return policy for more information.

5. Does the XXL Merrill Brown Quilted Logo Jacket come with a warranty?

Yes, the XXL Merrill Brown Quilted Logo Jacket comes with a 1-year warranty against any manufacturing defects. Please contact our customer service for any warranty claims.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcheflisad
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pcheflisad
  • christinaspc
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • teresah551393