1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Microsuede Jacket - ?? on how sizes run....

1. Lisa/ChefBear

Lisa/ChefBear Veteran Member Gold Member

Hi all,
    I've been thinking of getting one of these but am fearful as I've got things from Merrill ranging from 1X to 5X (Yes I said 5X) I just don't understand how I can be one size in one thing and so big in another.

UGH with sizing. But does anyone have one, do they run small, big, or true to size??

Thanks,

Lisa

2. Lisa/ChefBear

Re: Microsuede Jacket - ?? on how sizes run....& New Bookmarks

Also, has anyone seen the new bookmarks Merrill is offering?? I'd love to see if they are worth the $$ where do you put your contact info??

Lisa

3. Chefgirl2

Chefgirl2 Advanced Member Gold Member

They run big. I normally am a small or medium and have bought these before in sx. They wash and wear great!

Sep 8, 2009
  4. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

Re: Microsuede Jacket - ?? on how sizes run....& New Bookmarks

A lady in my cluster ordered these, and they look fantastic! I think cost-wise, they run about $0.14 a piece ($36 for 250?)...probably a little cheaper if you bought more.

I'm thinking I may get them to use as Thank-you's when I mail my receipts to customers. I won't necessarily hand them out at booths, since the regular recipe cards are cheaper overall ($1 for 25...so $0.04 a piece).

Sep 8, 2009
  5. Judybabe

Judybabe Guest

Refer: Microsuede jacket.
    I got mine out and tried it on. it's a 3x and I can close it. I normally get 3x tshirts so for me it's true to size. :cry: I got a couple of tshirts and blouses and the tshirts fit, but the blouses didn't. they were all the same size too.

it's not us, it's the company that produces them. I should say companies, as I'm sure Merrill gets them from a variety of sources.

Judy

Sep 8, 2009
  6. Intrepid_Chef

Intrepid_Chef Legend Member Silver Member

I remember trying one on at conference but was not impressed with the size selection. I seem to remember that I would have gotten the larger one b/c I like jackets big.

The t-shirt i have is 5X which I bought because they were fresh out of 4X and the 2s and 3s were small. It's bigger than I like but is easily the most comfortable one I have. Boo about the little bleach stain!

7. Judybabe

Judybabe Guest

check out merrill right now. they are on sale for 10.00 plus many more DOLLAR DEALS

Sep 8, 2009
  8. Intrepid_Chef

Intrepid_Chef Legend Member Silver Member

I JUST SAW IT!!!

I SO NEED a jacket ... and I am in the same boat as you!

I normally wear a 2 to 3 x shirt (more 3x these days) or a 26/28 blouse. However, I want my jackets to go OVER my clothing so I generally buy them bigger. Usually, I have to opt for a larger size for a jacket.

Can you return them if they are too big?

9. Lisa/ChefBear

Thanks for all info.

I ordered WAY too much, but I'm hoping this will help me get out there with things and get MORE business.

I'm hiding Credit Card statement from hubby, hope he doesn't go on-line :eek:

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted