• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Returning Damaged Stoneware: Does HO Send Replacement First?

In summary, the process for returning damaged stoneware involves contacting the customer service team, providing photos and filling out a return form. If the return is approved, a replacement will be sent or a refund may be issued. Customers are not required to send back the damaged stoneware, but may be requested to do so by the customer service team. The time to receive a replacement varies and shipping costs are covered by the company.
brendaivette
I had an adjustment for stoneware and yes they required the piece back! Does HO wait until they receive the damaged piece to send the replacement???

Yes... unless it's an adjustment for you from something in your kit...they will wait to ship until they get a piece of that broken one.

thanks for the info

Yes, they won't send the new one til they get the old one.

HOWEVER, you don't have to send the ENTIRE piece of broken stoneware. Just a piece about the size of the palm of your hand.

Actually, it depends if it was damaged in shipment or later. I received a damaged (actually, disintegrated) Trifle Bowl a couple weeks ago. I got the replacement before I sent it back.

Related to Returning Damaged Stoneware: Does HO Send Replacement First?

What is the process for returning damaged stoneware?

The first step in returning damaged stoneware is to contact our customer service team to report the issue. They will guide you through the next steps which may include providing photos of the damage and filling out a return form.

Will I receive a replacement for my damaged stoneware?

Once your return has been approved and processed, our customer service team will send a replacement for your damaged stoneware. In some cases, a refund may be issued instead.

Do I need to send the damaged stoneware back?

In most cases, we do not require customers to send back the damaged stoneware. However, if requested by our customer service team, please follow their instructions for returning the item.

How long does it take to receive a replacement for my damaged stoneware?

The time it takes to receive a replacement for damaged stoneware can vary depending on the availability of the item. Our customer service team will provide an estimated timeframe for when you can expect your replacement to arrive.

Am I responsible for shipping costs when returning damaged stoneware?

No, we cover the cost of shipping for returning damaged stoneware. Our customer service team will provide a prepaid shipping label for your convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • pampered.chris
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
Replies