• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Returning a CC Purchase: Options and Process for Refunds

In summary, you can return a product purchased with a credit card as long as you have the receipt or proof of purchase. The return policy applies to all forms of payment and there is no need to have the original credit card. Returns can be made within 90 days of purchase and the process is the same as any other form of payment. Refunds for credit card purchases will be processed back to the original form of payment or a store credit will be issued if the original card is not available.
babywings76
Gold Member
I have a guest who doesn't like the trifle bowl and wants to return it. It arrived with a chip, but she also thought about it more and decided that she doesn't like how the base is separate and wants to return it for a refund. Do I have to call HO? Or can I do it online?

You can do it on line; go into CC; Managing Your Business; My Shows; Serving Your Customers; Product Adjustment. They will let you know if she has to return it (my guess is yes) or if they will just issue the refund. As long as it has been less than 30 days since the show, PC will pay for shipping it back. Otherwise, the customer has to pay.

I can't imagine NOT liking the Trifle Bowl. One Host was so excited it "came apart" like that! Sorry it was chipped though!

A quicker way is to go to CC, Frequently Visited Links (right column), Product Adjustment. I just did my first return online on Monday, after trying to reach the Solution Center most of the day with no success. I plan to use this method in the future.

I believe you can only do exchanges on CC, though, not refunds. Unless I'm missing something?:confused:

dianevill said:
I believe you can only do exchanges on CC, though, not refunds. Unless I'm missing something?:confused:
Yeah, see that's what I was assuming. I know how to do exchanges on-line. If she just wanted to take care of the chipped base, I'd know what to do. But she wants to do a real return and have her CC refunded. The wait times on the phone are crazy, I was hoping there might be an alternative.

yes, you can Not on line adjustments for refunds.

Related to Returning a CC Purchase: Options and Process for Refunds

1. Can I return a product that I purchased using a credit card?

Yes, you can do a return on a product purchased using a credit card. Our return policy applies to all forms of payment, including credit card.

2. Do I need to have the original credit card used for the purchase in order to do a return?

No, you do not need to have the original credit card used for the purchase. As long as you have the receipt or proof of purchase, we can process the return using the original form of payment or issue a store credit.

3. Is there a time limit for returns on purchases made with a credit card?

Yes, our return policy states that products can be returned within 90 days of purchase, regardless of the form of payment used.

4. What is the process for doing a return on a credit card?

The process for doing a return on a credit card is the same as any other form of payment. Simply bring the product and receipt to any of our store locations, and our team will assist you with the return process.

5. Can I receive a cash refund for a credit card purchase?

No, refunds for credit card purchases will be processed back to the original form of payment. If the original card is not available, a store credit will be issued instead.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nancycookspc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • PChefPEI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
  • babywings76