• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Guest Wants to Exchange an Item....

In summary, our exchange policy only applies to items in their original, unused condition and cannot be accepted for used items. Guests have up to 60 days from the date of purchase to exchange an item, and the exchanged item must be of equal or lesser value. A proof of purchase is required for all exchanges, such as a receipt or order confirmation email. We are only able to process exchanges for items purchased directly from Pampered Chef and guests will need to contact the consultant or website for their exchange policy if purchased elsewhere.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
Does anyone know what the policy is? She purchased the med round stone w/ handles, but wants the large one instead. Do I need to return one for a refund and then have her purchase the new one??

TIA!

Call HO and give them the info. Let them know you want to do an exchange and they will let you know the difference in price. You can pay the difference by the guests CC or your Debit card.

Thank you, Becky! :)

no problem, hope I helped

I have a question... a host just received her order. She wanted a square baker and a pie baker. I accidently ordered 2 square bakers and no pie baker. So how do I fix this?? And do I need to pay shipping now? I have never had an order wrong.... TIA!!

If host just received her order, I would think you should just be able to make a product adjustment without having to pay shipping.

Ok .. good.. this is the host I gave the 60% special (square baker - cranberry) to because she really wanted it and I didn't have the heart to tell her ..that was not one of the 60% off products. And it was not clear to her on the flier and she really wanted it. So I would hate to spend more on this. I messed up when I flip flopped the order to accomodate her getting the square baker.

That was very nice of you, Ginger. I'm actually doing something like that too for my host yesterday. It's great when we can do something nice for our hosts! :)

1. Can the guest exchange a used item?

No, unfortunately we cannot accept exchanges for used items. Our exchange policy only applies to items that are in their original, unused condition.

2. How long does the guest have to exchange an item?

The guest has up to 60 days from the date of purchase to exchange an item. After that, we are unable to process exchanges.

3. Can the guest exchange an item for a different product?

Yes, as long as the exchanged item is of equal or lesser value, the guest can choose a different product to exchange for. If the new item is of higher value, the guest will need to pay the difference.

4. Does the guest need to provide a receipt for the exchange?

Yes, we require a proof of purchase in order to process an exchange. This can be in the form of a receipt, order confirmation email, or packing slip.

5. Can the guest exchange an item purchased from a different consultant or website?

Unfortunately, we are only able to process exchanges for items purchased directly from Pampered Chef. If the item was purchased from a different consultant or website, the guest will need to contact them for their exchange policy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • JaimeQ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JAE
  • beepampered