• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Someone Returns Something...

P
Pampered Laura
When someone returns something and doesn't want to exchange it (they want a refund)... does our commission get adjusted? I am making a $50 return to my MK lady and I feel SO bad... but on the other hand, she's the one telling me how much more money I would make with MK than I do with PC, and I'm thinking she just lost $25 commission... would I lose my commission on a $50 item being returned? :eek:

I dont think you do I had to do an adjustment due to a mistake I made and I asked if it would come out of my next check and they told me no

It depends. I had someone place a large individual order then return the whole thing. It came out of my commission. But it didn't come out of my career sales.

Is it because she does not like it? She has a 30 day refund and you do not lose your commission.

This really depends on the circumstances. If it's an ENTIRE show or individual order, yes your commission (and points) will be adjusted. But, if it's a part of an order, or even an entire order that was made through a show, your commission does not get adjusted.

I hope that makes sense. I'm not quite awake yet!

Related to When Someone Returns Something...

1. Does our commission get adjusted if someone returns something and wants a refund?

It depends on the company's policies. Some companies may adjust the commission if the item is returned, while others may not. It's best to check with your company for their specific policies regarding returns and commissions.

2. Will I lose my commission on a returned item?

This also depends on the company's policies. If the commission has already been paid out to you, you may be required to return a portion of it or it may be deducted from future commission payments. Again, it's important to check with your company for their specific policies.

3. How does a return affect the commission of my consultant?

If you are returning an item that was purchased through a consultant, their commission may be affected depending on the company's policies. They may lose a portion of their commission or it may be deducted from future payments.

4. Do I need to return the product to my consultant or the company?

This also varies by company. Some companies may require you to return the product to your consultant, while others may have a designated return process through the company. It's best to check with your consultant or the company for their specific return procedures.

5. Can I still make a return if I purchased the product through a consultant?

Yes, you should still be able to make a return even if you purchased the product through a consultant. However, the return process may be slightly different than if you had purchased directly from the company. Again, it's best to check with your consultant or the company for their specific return procedures.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrshamel3808
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mrshamel3808
  • Rosechef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
plannerose
  • babywings76