• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Requesting Black Forest Trifle Recipe from Delightful Desserts Page 103

In summary, this conversation discusses a recipe for a trifle that includes devil's food cake, milk chocolate candy, cherry pie filling, almond extract, cranberry cherry juice, white chocolate pudding mix, and whipped topping. The recipe can be made with cheesecake or vanilla pudding, and the trifle can be assembled and displayed in a trifle bowl.
Kanne
Can anyone share the Black Forest Trifle recipe from Delightful Desserts page 103? I saw the recipe listed on CC but that's the one recipe book I don't have. Thank you!

1 pkg (9) devil's food cake mix(plus ingredients to make cake)
2 bars (1.55 oz each) milk chocolate candy, divided
1 can (30 oz) cherry pie filling
1 tsp almond extract
1/2 cup cranberry cherry juice
2 cups cold mil
2 pkgs (3.3 oz) white cholcate instant pudding & pie filling
1 container (8 oz) frozen whipped topping thawed

1. Preheat overn to 350. Cut an 8 1/2 squar parchment paper and lay in bottom of square baker. Prepare cake mix accordingin to package, spread over obttome of baker. Bake 25 minutes or until cake tester inserted in center come out clean. cool completely.

2. Loosen cake from sides of baker and invert ckae onto cutting board. Cut cake into 1inch cudes set aside. Chop 1 1/2 of chocolate bars using food chopper. Reserve remaining chocolate for granishing.

3. Combine cherry pie filling and almond extract in samll batter bowl, remove 1/2 cup for garnishing and set aside. Stir juice in cherry pie filling in batter bowl.

4. Pour milk into classic batter bowl, whisk in pudding mixes until mixture begins to thicken. Fold in whipped topping.

5. To assemble trifle, place half of the cake in bottom of chillzanne bowl. Layer half of the cherry piefilling mixture evenly over cake cudes. Sprinkle with half of the chopped chocolate; top with half of the pudding mixture, pressing lightly. Repeat Layers.

6. Garnish top of trifle with reserved cherry pie filling and chocolate curls made with reserved chocolate. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.

10 servings.

Oh, my heavens! Yum!

Oh yeah, that sounds amazing. I have a dinner party this Saturday and that's what I'm bringing!!! Thanks so much for posting it.

I have never seen white chocolate pudding mix. Maybe I've never looked, but just thought I'd ask if this was a difficult to find item.

sillylittlechef said:
I have never seen white chocolate pudding mix. Maybe I've never looked, but just thought I'd ask if this was a difficult to find item.
I have seen it around for the past few years. It shouldn't be hard to find!
:)

I live in a very small town and I was able to find it in our local grocery store (not a national chain) so I would think you will be able to find it.:)

Awesome displayWe just made this at our cluster meeting and out director said you could use cheesecake or vanilla pudding as well. And it looked nice in the triffle bowl and tasted great too. You need to use a lot of tools in the demo. one other tip is that you should either bake the cake before hand or right away when you get to the hosts house so it has time to cool.

I read this thread and drooled all over my keyboard yesterday afternoon. Last night I was doing some host coaching for my Saturday show, and I suggested this recipe. It was so funny. I barely got the words "black forest" out before she was saying, "Oh, my God!"I said that I took that as a "Yes, that recipe will do."She laughed. She had no idea what a trifle was, but if it was black forest, she wanted it.Guess I know what I'll be suggesting to my hosts for a while.

Are you putting this in the Trifle Bowl? It would be beautiful

That should be an awesome seller!!!!

C. Schapker said:
Are you putting this in the Trifle Bowl? It would be beautiful

You better believe it! I can't imagine a better way to sell these beautiful pieces.

1. How do I request the Black Forest Trifle recipe from the Delightful Desserts page 103?

To request the Black Forest Trifle recipe, you can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Recipes" tab. From there, you can search for the recipe by name or by the page number in the Delightful Desserts cookbook.

2. Is the Black Forest Trifle recipe available for purchase or do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to access it?

The Black Forest Trifle recipe is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website for anyone to access. You do not need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to purchase the recipe.

3. Can I request the Black Forest Trifle recipe in a different format, such as a PDF or physical copy?

Unfortunately, the Black Forest Trifle recipe is only available in the Delightful Desserts cookbook or on the Pampered Chef website. It is not available in any other format.

4. Is there a cost to request the Black Forest Trifle recipe?

To request the Black Forest Trifle recipe, you will need to purchase the Delightful Desserts cookbook or purchase the recipe individually on the Pampered Chef website. The cost may vary depending on your location and current promotions.

5. Can I customize the Black Forest Trifle recipe to fit my dietary needs or preferences?

While the Black Forest Trifle recipe is not customizable on the Pampered Chef website, you can always make adjustments and substitutions to fit your dietary needs or preferences when preparing the recipe at home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rebeccastt
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
erinyourpclady
  • Lisa2Boys
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • ChefJoyJ