• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacing a Broken Food Chopper???

In summary, the Pampered Chef food chopper comes with a limited lifetime warranty. If it breaks due to a manufacturer's defect, customers can contact customer service for a replacement. Unfortunately, individual parts are not available for replacement, but if the chopper breaks within the warranty period, the entire unit will be replaced. The warranty starts from the date of purchase and proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims. It typically takes 7-10 business days for a replacement to be processed and shipped, with shipping times varying based on location.
monica_sweetconsultant
Silver Member
Hi,

last night when i was using my f ood chopper i noticed the top kept coming off. i got to looking and on the top were it screws in it is cracked. i got it in my super start kit in may 2005. how do i go about getting it replaced? i have gotton very spoiled with my chopper and really need it!! TIA!!

Call HOMonica,

All you have to do is call HO and let them know your food chopper is broken and that you got it in your kit. Whenever a "kit item" breaks they will send out a replacement ASAP! You don't have to return the broken food chopper until you receive the new one. The "kit items" are different from any other return or replacement. Pampered Chef knows it would be hard to do a kitchen show without these main tools!

thanks!! I kind of figured thats what i would have to do but just wanted to make sure of it!!

Marlene, thanks for mentioning that. My cheese grater broke on me a couple months ago and I have yet to replace it because I thought I would have to pay for it. I'll have to call HO

You can alsouse the online adjustment form. I just just did this for my own food-chopper. It was shipped within a day or two. The HO is so awesome. I was procrastinating on sending it back because I really depend on mine, but it worked out beautifully!

Sherrie
Independent Kitchen Consultant

What is the warranty on the food chopper?

The Pampered Chef food chopper comes with a limited lifetime warranty. If your food chopper breaks due to a manufacturer's defect, you can contact our customer service for a replacement.

Can I replace just the broken part of the food chopper?

Unfortunately, we do not offer individual parts for our food chopper. However, if your food chopper breaks within the warranty period, we will replace the entire unit.

How do I know if my food chopper is still under warranty?

The warranty for the food chopper starts from the date of purchase. If you are unsure if your food chopper is still under warranty, you can contact our customer service with your purchase information and they can assist you.

Do I need to provide proof of purchase for a replacement?

Yes, we do require a proof of purchase for all warranty claims. This can be in the form of a receipt, order confirmation, or any other document that shows the date and place of purchase.

How long does it take to receive a replacement food chopper?

Once your warranty claim has been approved, it usually takes 7-10 business days for the replacement food chopper to be processed and shipped to you. However, shipping times may vary depending on your location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• christina78
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • wadesgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
time2cook
  • lockhartkitchen