• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacing a broken food chopper???

monica_sweetconsultant

Advanced Member
Silver Member
Jul 23, 2005
Hi,

last night when i was using my f ood chopper i noticed the top kept coming off. i got to looking and on the top were it screws in it is cracked. i got it in my super start kit in may 2005. how do i go about getting it replaced? i have gotton very spoiled with my chopper and really need it!! TIA!!

fruit76loop

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Sep 13, 2005
Call HO

Monica,

All you have to do is call HO and let them know your food chopper is broken and that you got it in your kit. Whenever a "kit item" breaks they will send out a replacement ASAP! You don't have to return the broken food chopper until you receive the new one. The "kit items" are different from any other return or replacement. Pampered Chef knows it would be hard to do a kitchen show without these main tools!

monica_sweetconsultant

Advanced Member
Silver Member
Jul 23, 2005
thanks!! I kind of figured thats what i would have to do but just wanted to make sure of it!!

janel kelly

Advanced Member
Feb 19, 2005
Marlene, thanks for mentioning that. My cheese grater broke on me a couple months ago and I have yet to replace it because I thought I would have to pay for it. I'll have to call HO

sherriel

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2005
You can also

use the online adjustment form. I just just did this for my own food-chopper. It was shipped within a day or two. The HO is so awesome. I was procrastinating on sending it back because I really depend on mine, but it worked out beautifully!

Sherrie
Independent Kitchen Consultant