• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Renae's Early Labor Update: Prayers for a Smooth C-Section & Tumor Removal

In summary, a woman posted on Facebook that she was in early labor and was scheduled for a C-section to remove a tumor from her ovary. Friends sent thoughts and prayers, and she gave birth to a baby girl, Emily Grace, after 37 hours of labor. The baby was 8lbs and 21 inches long. The mother went through a difficult labor and ended up having a c-section. Both mother and baby are doing well and pictures were shared on Facebook.
pcchefjane
Gold Member
She posted at 2:45 yesterday on FB that she was in early labor! Praying all goes wsll. She has to have a C-section and they will remove a tumor on her ovary at the same time.

Thoughts and prayers coming her way!

Prayers on the way!

Wow, keep us posted. We will be thinking of her.

Yes please keep us posted! Fingers crossed!

How early is "early?"

She was down to single digits the other day. I think by early labor she meant more pre-labor than being early per se.

NooraK said:
She was down to single digits the other day. I think by early labor she meant more pre-labor than being early per se.

Actually, I think she meant that she was going into labor before her scheduled C-section date. ;)

She was at 8 days and counting 'til the C-section yesterday when she posted she was in labor.

well good... 8 days is not to terribly early. Hoping all is well!

Sending prayers will make sure she and the baby stays in my prayers.

She was very concerned about complications if she went into labor before her "C-section date". She said it could cause complications. A male friend of their family posted about an hour ago on FB that she has not had the baby yet. Not sure why they are not doing the C-section.

She had a baby girl Emily Grace 8 1bs 21!!!

<3 Yippee!!!!!!!!Congrats to mom, dad and baby Emily Grace!!!!

Glad it all worked out... :)

That is wonderful news!! I hope Rennea and Emily are fine!

She said she was in labor 37 hours! Can't wait to see pictures!

WOW! So glad to hear she and Emily are doing well. Welcome to the world, sweet little one. =)

pcchefjane said:
She said she was in labor 37 hours! Can't wait to see pictures!

Is this like the saying...all good things come to those who wait? But did they mean labor too???? So glad Mama and baby are fine. Thanks for keeping us posted!

Good news! Thanks for the information - I also can't wait to see pictures. :)

Congrats on Renae's Emily Grace!!! I have an Emily Grace as well but was MUCH MUCH larger! lol Glad she had a 'little' baby! ;) I <3 babies!

Welcome to our world, little Emily Grace. I know that you are loved.

Congratulations!! Kiss that lil one for all of us!

Emily Grace was born March 1st at 5:pM 8lbs 1/2oz. 21" long :)

Just thought I would "pop" in and say that everything is great. Labor was HORRIBLE to say the least. I was to have a c-section on the 9th and was worried that I would go into labor early. The hospital that I had to go to is about 1 1/2 hours away from here. So when my water broke the took me by ambulance. When we arrived the doctor thought because the baby's head had come down that I would be able to deliver natural. Turns out NO!! I went through "hard" labor for 3 hours, every time I would push baby would come down then ease back up. Turns out she was to big and the tumor was in the way as well. I never thought is was possible to go through so much pain and survive.

But now I can say that I did natural labor and a c-section in one.LOL!!!! She is beautiful and the most wonderful baby in the world. I couldn't love her anymore if I tried. I will try to post some photos soon. Thanks for all the well wishes, and I couldn't believe how everyone kept up on FB.

Congratulations!!!! Sounds like Emily Grace was keeping with the tradional saying "In like a lion..." for March...considering that she arrived on March 1st!!!! Enjoy her!!!!!!! (But I bet you are doing that already!)

Congrats to you and yours!Here, I was afraid you were going to post her size in kilograms and centimeters!

FYI...saw the photos on your Photo Album here on CS...she's adorable. Daddy looks pretty happy too. :D

Congratulations!! Enjoy your little one:)

rennea said:
Emily Grace was born March 1st at 5:pM 8lbs 1/2oz. 21" long :)

Just thought I would "pop" in and say that everything is great. Labor was HORRIBLE to say the least. I was to have a c-section on the 9th and was worried that I would go into labor early. The hospital that I had to go to is about 1 1/2 hours away from here. So when my water broke the took me by ambulance. When we arrived the doctor thought because the baby's head had come down that I would be able to deliver natural. Turns out NO!! I went through "hard" labor for 3 hours, every time I would push baby would come down then ease back up. Turns out she was to big and the tumor was in the way as well. I never thought is was possible to go through so much pain and survive.

But now I can say that I did natural labor and a c-section in one.LOL!!!! She is beautiful and the most wonderful baby in the world. I couldn't love her anymore if I tried. I will try to post some photos soon. Thanks for all the well wishes, and I couldn't believe how everyone kept up on FB.

Congrats to you & your family & may God Bless you all!!

See, she just couldn't wait to get out and be born on my birthday! WHAT A WONDERFUL BIRTHDATE...MARCH 1st!! I feel special!!! enjoy her..
I have a niece that was born on my birthday too!

Congratulations!! I'm glad you all are doing well!

Mazel Tov! The hard part is over, now the fun begins!

Congrats Rennea!

Now for something completely off-topic.

Forever now, I've been trying to figure out your avatar pic. What are you holding? Everytime I look at it, a quick glance makes it look like you're holding some sort of machine gun. While that would be cool, I'm sure it's something else......

Jean DeVries said:
Congrats Rennea!

Now for something completely off-topic.

Forever now, I've been trying to figure out your avatar pic. What are you holding? Everytime I look at it, a quick glance makes it look like you're holding some sort of machine gun. While that would be cool, I'm sure it's something else......

Ooo, Oooo! I know! I know! (feeling like a kid in school eager to answer ;) ) :D I asked her the same thing a long time ago. I think others have also asked. lol She's holding an iPod. :D

I must really change my Avatar now:p And yes it is an ipod.LOL

1. What is the reason for Renae's C-section and tumor removal?

Renae's C-section and tumor removal are necessary due to complications with her pregnancy and the presence of a tumor on her ovary.

2. Is Renae currently in labor?

Yes, Renae posted on Facebook at 2:45 yesterday that she was in early labor.

3. Will Renae have both the C-section and tumor removal at the same time?

Yes, the C-section and tumor removal will be performed simultaneously in order to minimize the number of procedures and reduce risk for Renae and her baby.

4. What are the chances of a successful outcome for Renae?

It is difficult to determine the exact outcome, as every individual and situation is unique. However, we are all praying for a smooth C-section and successful removal of the tumor.

5. How can we support Renae during this time?

At this time, the best way to support Renae is to offer your thoughts and prayers for a successful surgery and speedy recovery. You can also reach out to her directly to offer any assistance or emotional support she may need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dianevill
  • climbercanoe3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • chefmoseley