• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Removing Film from Executive Cookware: Cleaning Tips and Solutions

In summary, the conversation discusses issues with a white film developing on the outside of executive cookware. Suggestions are made to use white vinegar to remove the film and it is mentioned that some people have accidentally put their pans in the dishwasher, causing damage. It is unclear if newer pans have the same issue and there is a mention of having to pay for shipping for a replacement pan. One person shares that they have successfully washed their pan in the dishwasher with no issues, possibly due to using liquid soap.
beepampered
Anyone have a "film" developing on the outside of their executive cookware? Anyway to clean it or should it be returned? Thanks....

are you using Pam or any sort of spray on it?

oh duh.. I just realized you said outside... sorry

I get a film on the inside and use white vinegar to remove that.....so you might try that on the outside since the surfaces are the same??? Hope that helps

White Film?Are you putting this in your dishwasher?

I put my pans in the dishwasher big mistakeHello, does the outside look chauky? Before I became a consultant with PC I didn't realize that I was supose to look at the care info cards. Not thinking I put them in my dishwasher. BIG MISTAKE...the inside of my pans are fine but the outside is horrible its very white an chauky I have no idea how to fix it. I called PC and they didn't know either. I wonder does the newer pans (forgot what they are called at this moment... you can tell I haven't done much lately with my PC business) get that way if you put them in the dishwasher as well. I just have this thing were I have to put things in that I cook with in the dishwasher.

Sounds like she must have put the pan in the dishwasher. I didn't ask and neither did HO. I have a reference number and now have to tell her she won't have a pan for a month and she has to pay for shipping. She bought the pan in February so it hasn't been that long.

I have the saute pan from the Executive Cookware line (came w/my new consultant kit) which I've washed in the dishwasher. My pan is fine. I used a liquid soap so maybe that's why I don't have this issue?? I have no clue...just asking.

1. How do I remove the film from my new Pampered Chef Executive Cookware?

The best way to remove the film from your new Executive Cookware is to wash it with warm soapy water and a soft sponge. Rinse well and dry with a soft cloth. Repeat this process a few times until the film is completely removed. You can also use a mixture of baking soda and water to scrub the film off.

2. Can I use abrasive cleaners on my Executive Cookware to remove the film?

No, we do not recommend using abrasive cleaners on your Executive Cookware as they can damage the surface. Stick to using mild dish soap and a soft sponge to remove the film.

3. How often should I clean my Executive Cookware to prevent film buildup?

We recommend cleaning your Executive Cookware after each use to prevent film buildup. This will also help maintain the quality and appearance of your cookware.

4. What if the film is still present after cleaning my Executive Cookware?

If the film is still present after cleaning, try using a mixture of white vinegar and water to scrub the cookware. Let it sit for a few minutes before rinsing and drying. You can also try using a non-abrasive cookware cleaner.

5. Can I put my Executive Cookware in the dishwasher?

We do not recommend putting your Executive Cookware in the dishwasher as it can damage the non-stick coating. Hand washing with warm soapy water is the best way to clean your cookware and remove any film.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda Rutko
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies