• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Remembering Our Little Angel's 21st Birthday: A Tribute

In summary, the title "::Sigh::: 21 Years Ago..." refers to a past event from 21 years ago, which could evoke nostalgia or reflection. It can be a personal or fictional story and is used to evoke emotion or grab attention. The title can apply to any past event from 21 years ago, and although it is not directly connected to Pampered Chef, it aligns with the company's values of creating memorable experiences and bringing people together.
nikked
Gold Member
Twenty one years ago, a beautiful little girl was born, who man decided was not meant for this world.

Just feeling a little sad today...and hubby is out of town for work...

Happy birthday, Little Angel...

( ( hug ) )

{{{{Hugs}}}}...i know the feeling....:(

Thinking of you. And her.

Hugs. I am so sorry.

I know she is with you today!

Praying for you today.

Hugs to my friend! Praying for you!

So very sad, I'm sure. Hugs.

Thanks all...made it through...today is another day...it always seems to come up so fast (I seem to not consciously realize it's approaching, but usually have a pretty crappy previous couple of weeks), and then that day it hits like a ton of bricks.

Appreciate your prayers...

I can't say I understand your specific situation, but one like it. I always seem to have a very dissatisfying week or two before the anniversary of my Godmother's death [we were incredibly close] and I can't ever realize why. Then it's the day of and somehow I get a "lifted" feeling where all the stresses seem to go away and I can relax and reflect.

I lost twins, a boy and a girl on November 6, 2007, and I know the feelings that you have. I dread having to go to the cemtary next week, and I feel bad for feeling that way. There is just something about going and seeing their stone that makes it so, I don't know, real or permanent. Didn't mean to go on and on, but my heart aches for you and your loss.

I can't imagine your pain.

(((Hugs))) to each of you who have lost little ones! :(

1. Can you explain the significance of the title "::Sigh::: 21 Years Ago..."?

The title refers to a past event that happened 21 years ago, which may evoke a sense of nostalgia or reflection on the speaker's part.

2. Is this a personal story or a fictional one?

This could vary depending on the context in which the title is being used. It could be a personal story or a fictional one, but it ultimately depends on the individual or group using it.

3. What is the purpose of using "::Sigh::: 21 Years Ago..." as a title?

The purpose could be to evoke a certain emotion or to grab the attention of the audience. It could also serve as a way to set the tone for the story or discussion that follows.

4. Is this title specific to a certain event or can it be applied to any past event?

The title can refer to any past event, as long as it was 21 years ago. It could be a significant life event or a simpler memory - the title does not specify.

5. Does Pampered chef have any connection to "::Sigh::: 21 Years Ago..."?

No, Pampered chef does not have a direct connection to the title. However, as a company, we value creating memorable experiences and bringing people together, which aligns with the sentiment of the title.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gina M
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • jbarnhill