• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Remember the Price: PWS Subscription - $35 for 6 Months or $70/Year

In summary, the PWS Subscription is a membership program offered by Pampered Chef that provides exclusive deals, recipes, and product releases to customers. It costs $35 for 6 months or $70 for a year and gives access to all benefits for the duration of the subscription. Benefits include early access to new products, discounts, and cooking tips from experts. To sign up, go to the Pampered Chef website and click "Join Now." The subscription can be cancelled at any time by logging into the account and clicking "Cancel Subscription."
ChefNic
Just can't remember...is the PWS... $35 for 6 months and $70 for a year?

I just shouted you: $72 for a year, $42 for 6 months.

LOL!!
Thanks! I saw that!
I really appreciate the quickness...Potential recruit is asking !! :))))

Good luck! Go sign her!

Hello! Thank you for your question. Yes, the Pampered Chef Personal Website (PWS) is $35 for 6 months and $70 for a year. This gives you access to your own personalized website to promote and sell Pampered Chef products, as well as access to training and business tools. Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

Related to Remember the Price: PWS Subscription - $35 for 6 Months or $70/Year

What is the PWS Subscription?

The PWS Subscription is a membership program offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to access exclusive deals, recipes, and product releases.

How much does the PWS Subscription cost?

The PWS Subscription costs $35 for 6 months or $70 for a year. This fee is paid upfront and gives you access to all the benefits of the program for the duration of your subscription.

What are the benefits of the PWS Subscription?

As a PWS Subscriber, you will receive early access to new product releases, exclusive discounts, and special offers. You will also have access to a library of recipes and cooking tips from Pampered Chef experts.

How do I sign up for the PWS Subscription?

To sign up for the PWS Subscription, simply go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Join Now" button. You will be prompted to enter your personal information and payment details.

Can I cancel my PWS Subscription?

Yes, you can cancel your PWS Subscription at any time. Simply log into your account on the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Cancel Subscription" button. Your subscription will be cancelled at the end of your current billing cycle.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • elizabethfox