• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

PWS Cost: Yearly & 6-Month Pricing

In summary, the cost for a Pampered Chef Personal Web Site (PWS) on a yearly basis is $59, which includes a $39 annual fee and a $20 website maintenance fee. The PWS is only available for purchase on a yearly basis, but you can choose to pay in two installments of $29.50 every 6 months. There are no additional fees or charges for having a PWS, and the cost is the same for all consultants regardless of their level or sales volume. Accepted forms of payment for the PWS include credit or debit cards, or using commission earnings.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
How much does it cost for the PWS? Per year? Per 6 months?

When you in CC click on Personal website Assistant, it will have a whole page of information about it :D

I believe $90 a year Carolyn... Let me check my online banking...

96 for the yr and 54 for 6 months

Jennie is right - but I paid 90 for renewal - it must have increased - I think it was 75 to start when I first got it.

tahnks guys!

PamperedDor said:
Ha Ha - you had a typo!!! LOL!!
Just kiddin' with ya!

Are you kidding me? I am the QUEEN of typos. You should see how many times a day I go back into old posts to fix my typos! LOL

1. What is the cost for a Pampered Chef Personal Web Site (PWS) on a yearly basis?

The yearly cost for a PWS is $59, which includes a $39 annual fee and a $20 website maintenance fee.

2. Can I pay for my PWS on a monthly basis instead of yearly?

No, the PWS is only available for purchase on a yearly basis. However, you can choose to pay for your PWS in two installments of $29.50 every 6 months.

3. Are there any additional fees or charges for having a PWS?

No, the only fees associated with having a PWS are the annual fee and the website maintenance fee.

4. Is the cost of the PWS the same for all consultants?

Yes, the cost of the PWS is the same for all consultants regardless of their level or sales volume.

5. What forms of payment are accepted for the PWS?

You can pay for your PWS using a credit or debit card, or you can use your commission earnings to cover the cost.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefNic
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • Intrepid_Chef