• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Remember the French Herb and Garlic Seasoning Mix?

It was called Picnic Salad seasoning set. Three packets of the same seaoning and recipes for potato salad, macaroni salad and creamy coleslaw.
towerbabel
Gold Member
Does anyone remember the seasoning 5 in one mix we used to do several years ago? One of them was french herb and garlic. I had a lady ask me about that and why we stopped doing it. She swore it was the best thing for her blood pressure and she hasn't bought anything from Pampered Chef since they took it off their market. I told her I would find out what I could. Thanks in advance.

Hmm, not familiar to me. I've been in 7.5 years. Sure it's not Tastefully Simple? We had some dip mixes and salsa/guac mixes.

I've been selling PC for 9 years, and it's not familiar to me either - and I've never had anyone ask for anything like that either.

ChefBeckyD said:
I've been selling PC for 9 years, and it's not familiar to me either - and I've never had anyone ask for anything like that either.

Becky: I remember when I first started, we had I think what you're talking about. Remeber they came in little packets & then they were in a folder. There was a few different ones, I'll have to get out my old books & look it up.

Ginger428 said:
Becky: I remember when I first started, we had I think what you're talking about. Remeber they came in little packets & then they were in a folder. There was a few different ones, I'll have to get out my old books & look it up.

I remember those - but those were called something else, and they were Chipotle Ranch, Spinach and Smoky Red Pepper, ...and one other one, but it wasn't a French Garlic and Herb = those 3 were all in little packets in a folder together. The other one like that was a Salsa & Guac. mix set.

ChefBeckyD said:
I remember those - but those were called something else, and they were Chipotle Ranch, Spinach and Smoky Red Pepper, ...and one other one, but it wasn't a French Garlic and Herb = those 3 were all in little packets in a folder together. The other one like that was a Salsa & Guac. mix set.

RIGHT! I couldn't remember all the flavors....:D

ChefBeckyD said:

The third one was tomato herb. I still have some of those packages in my cupboard. lol I guess I should toss them...

BethCooks4U said:
The third one was tomato herb. I still have some of those packages in my cupboard. lol I guess I should toss them...

That's it! I couldn't remember them all - the only ones I liked were the chipotle ranch, and the guacamole mix. The spinach one has reappeared now as a oil dipping seasoning. :) (at least, it tastes the same to me.)

They also you to have some sort of picnic or salad seasonings......I found them in the back of my spice cabinet this weekend....they went in the trash

lcucinella said:
They also you to have some sort of picnic or salad seasonings......I found them in the back of my spice cabinet this weekend....they went in the trash

I think those are the same ones we're talking about...I have old catalogs, and could go look it up, but that would require digging them out of drawer in my office, and I'm too lazy to do that. :p

lcucinella said:

It was called Picnic Salad seasoning set. Three packets of the same seaoning and recipes for potato salad, macaroni salad and creamy coleslaw.

1. What items did we used to carry?

We used to carry a variety of items including clothing, accessories, home goods, and electronics. However, our inventory is constantly changing so it is possible that we may no longer carry certain items.

2. Can I still purchase items that we used to carry?

Unfortunately, if an item is no longer available on our website or in our store, it is no longer available for purchase. We strive to offer the latest and most in-demand products, so our inventory is always changing.

3. Why did we stop carrying certain items?

There are a variety of reasons why we may stop carrying certain items. It could be due to low demand, discontinuation by the manufacturer, or changes in our inventory strategy. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

4. Can I request to have a certain item brought back?

While we value our customers' feedback and suggestions, we cannot guarantee that a specific item will be brought back into our inventory. However, we are always open to hearing from our customers and will take your request into consideration.

5. How often do we update our inventory?

Our inventory is updated regularly, usually on a weekly or bi-weekly basis. This means that items that were previously out of stock may become available again, and new items may be added to our inventory. We recommend checking back frequently to see our latest offerings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ghosking1856
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
blessedrub
  • Home4Yahweh
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies