• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Remember Consultant Listing Is Optional

In summary, "Remember Consultant Listing Is Optional" means that as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the choice to list your contact information on the company's website for customers to find. To opt in or out of the listing, you can make changes to your consultant profile on your Pampered Chef account. Your personal information will not be visible to the public, and you can change your mind about being listed at any time. Being listed as a consultant on the website is free, but there may be other fees associated with being a consultant.
DebPC
Staff member
Just a note for newbies. In the top burgundy bar under Consultants is a listing of all consultant members who have listed their information. It's called The Consultant Directory. Since this feature is optional, you will not be listed unless you go there and list yourself. Just click on it.
So if you want to be listed- you'll need to do that.

Last edited:
I'm lost.....

I forgot that got wiped out with the changes.

Hmm, mine didn't get wiped out, but I did go in to update it.

DebPC, I've missed you!

I just added myself. I didn't even know that was there.

janetupnorth said:
I forgot that got wiped out with the changes.

No...if you had previously signed up there, you are still there. Or...at least my name still showed up!

I am sure Deb is just letting all the newbies know!

I still check in several times a day - just haven't posted for awhile. I've been monitoring the boards at Director Chef Success. This site continues to amaze me with everyones great ideas!

Related to Remember Consultant Listing Is Optional

1. What does "Remember Consultant Listing Is Optional" mean?

"Remember Consultant Listing Is Optional" means that as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the option to list your contact information (such as your name and email) on the company's website for customers to find. It is not required for you to do so, but it can be a helpful way for potential customers to connect with you.

2. How do I opt in or out of the consultant listing?

To opt in or out of the consultant listing, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and go to your consultant profile. From there, you can choose whether or not you want to be listed on the website. You can also make changes to your contact information if needed.

3. Will my personal information be visible to the public if I choose to be listed as a consultant?

No, your personal information will not be visible to the public. Only your first name, last initial, and city/state will be displayed on the website. Customers will have to contact you directly through the provided email link to get in touch with you.

4. Can I change my mind about being listed as a consultant later on?

Yes, you can change your mind about being listed as a consultant at any time. Simply log into your account and make the necessary changes to your consultant profile. Your changes will be reflected on the website within 24 hours.

5. Is there a fee to be listed as a consultant on the Pampered Chef website?

No, there is no fee to be listed as a consultant on the Pampered Chef website. This is a free service provided by the company to help connect customers with consultants in their area. However, there may be other fees associated with being a consultant, such as the cost of your starter kit or annual renewal fees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • pcsharon1
  • General Chat
Replies