• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Important Announcement for All Cs Members!

I changed it back and it now says the correct location.Yep, once you add yourself back in you are ... well in the directory again.Bumping this for people who didn't see it yesterday.
DebPC
Staff member
We have emptied the Consultant Directory in order that only paid members are listed in there. Listings were carried over from when we were a free site.
Being listed in the directory is optional and if you would like to be, please relist youself now.

http://www.chefsuccess.com/vbdirectory.php

Thanks for the heads up!

Thank you!!!

Thank you for your maintenance. :)

Thanks! I will go add myself back in!

Great! I was wondering how old some of those were.

Hey.....were's the "Future Director" level?

We're working on it.We'll make an announcement when its in place and you can update.

DebPC said:
We'll make an announcement when its in place and you can update.
Thanks Deb you and Greg are the best!

I don't understand. I joined and paid $5, so why is my name not on the consultant list any longer? It's not a problem. I just wonder why.

JAE said:
I don't understand. I joined and paid $5, so why is my name not on the consultant list any longer? It's not a problem. I just wonder why.
Me too:confused:

don't understand. I joined and paid $5, so why is my name not on the consultant list any longer? It's not a problem. I just wonder why.

DebPC said:
We have emptied the Consultant Directory in order that only paid members are listed in there. Listings were carried over from when we were a free site.
Being listed in the directory is optional and if you would like to be, please relist youself now.

http://www.chefsuccess.com/vbdirectory.php

If I understand correctly, this is something that just occured and our moderators are letting us know that we need to add our name back on. Also, it is optional to be on the list so your name will not automatically come up. I choose not to be on the list, but that is just my choice. Once you add it back on it should reappear.

baychef said:
If I understand correctly, this is something that just occured and our moderators are letting us know that we need to add our name back on. Also, it is optional to be on the list so your name will not automatically come up. I choose not to be on the list, but that is just my choice. Once you add it back on it should reappear.

Yep, once you add yourself back in you are ... well in the directory again.

Bumping this for people who didn't see it yesterday.

The Directory has been emptied to purge non-pay members. You may now add yourself to it (that's optional). Please see Deb's post above (#1) for the link and details.

(If you're a FD, you can select Consultant if FD isn't on the list yet, then edit your entry to have your correct level. ;) )

Okay - some of you may want to check and make sure you entered your location correctly.....there are people listed from Canada who I know were just at conference w/ me........Did you all just move North?

ChefBeckyD said:
Okay - some of you may want to check and make sure you entered your location correctly.....there are people listed from Canada who I know were just at conference w/ me........Did you all just move North?

Sure did. They had so much fun at the US conference, they moved to Canada to go to their conference, too!

I noticed this morning that my location said Canada. I know I clicked on MI, but maybe my cursor or whatever moved it back to Canada. I changed it back.

Bumping to remind everone to add yourself to the directory if you have not done so since this post was started.

JAE said:
I noticed this morning that my location said Canada. I know I clicked on MI, but maybe my cursor or whatever moved it back to Canada. I changed it back.
That happened to me too and I was pretty sure that I clicked on Georgia.

1. What is the important announcement for all CS members?

The important announcement for all CS members is that our company has recently launched a new line of kitchen products that are now available for purchase.

2. How do I access the new products?

You can access the new products by visiting our website and clicking on the "New Products" tab. You can also reach out to your independent consultant for more information and to place an order.

3. Are there any special promotions or discounts for the new products?

Yes, we are offering a special promotion for the new products for a limited time. Contact your independent consultant for more information on the current promotions and discounts.

4. Can I still purchase the old products?

Yes, the old products will still be available for purchase. However, we highly recommend trying out our new products as they are designed with the latest technology and features.

5. Will there be any changes to the ordering process?

No, the ordering process will remain the same. You can still place orders online or through your independent consultant. The only change is the addition of the new products to our product line.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lizcooks4u
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies