• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Registering Your Incentive Goal

S
sfdavis918
So I got the email from HO about this and went ahead and did it. Can someone tell me why we were asked to do it? I don't see anything different about the incentive calculator or anything. I'm just a little confused!:confused:

I think it's a preliminary count for them of how many people are trying for any given incentive. So they know how many trips to prepare for.

You're so genious Ann, I was going to post that very ?!

It's also a way for them to remind us that we still can make our goals and earn that trip! We all have 5 months left - that's almost half a year!

They used to do this years ago... we'd get a postcard in our January CN and were asked to mail it back with our goal. Haven't seen it in a while though...

Related to Registering Your Incentive Goal

1. What is the purpose of registering my incentive goal?

The purpose of registering your incentive goal is to keep track of your progress and help you stay motivated. By registering your goal, you can see how far you have come and how much closer you are to reaching your goal.

2. Will registering my incentive goal make a difference in the incentive calculator?

Registering your incentive goal will not make a difference in the incentive calculator. It is simply a tool to track your progress and keep you motivated.

3. Do I have to register my incentive goal to participate in the incentive program?

No, registering your incentive goal is not mandatory to participate in the incentive program. However, it is highly recommended as it can help you stay on track and reach your goal.

4. Can I change my registered incentive goal?

Yes, you can change your registered incentive goal at any time. Simply log in to your account and update your goal in the incentive registration section.

5. How often should I update my registered incentive goal?

You can update your registered incentive goal as often as you like. It is recommended to update it whenever you reach a milestone or whenever your goal changes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chezshelly
Replies
Views
dianafeller
Replies
Views
gaddischef