• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Refocusing My Dreams: A Director/FD Training Event

In summary, my director put together a director/FD training event that was helpful. I'm getting back on track and starting today. My clustermates are a great group of ladies and are willing to share.
lacychef
So, last week I was almost ready to start a "I am down/pump me up" kind of thread.....I've just been in a kinda funk the past couple weeks. I've had more cancellations the past few months than I've had the whole 6 years I've done this....my recruit leads are fizzling...

but, I am refocused now!:sing:

My director put together a director/FD training event this weekend, & it was WONDERFUL! The directors went Friday, us FD came on Saturday, & it lasted until Sunday after lunch. It was like a 'mini conference'; & just what I needed to get me through until national. There were 12 of us, & I must say I have the best clustermates. We really are a fabulous group of ladies; so willling to share & we really got to know each other better too.

I am getting back on track...starting today!:D Just wanted to share..

Yeah Lacy! You do have a great group of ladies, at least the ones I met. How wonderful!!!What type of training did you do?

The training was mostly geared toward recruiting, but also some bookings training too. She also brought in a local motivational speaker to talk to us, who was fabulous! It was actually called a "retreat", so it was a nice relaxing environment. We spent some time sharing pics of kids etc, and just getting to know each all better too. Some of the gals live farther away, so the only time we usually see each other is conference.

Lacy -- this was awesome, wasn't it? I recommend this for all teams out there just to reconnect and get refocused! Lacy is an awesome teammate!!

what a great thing....I could use a "retreat"!!!!

This sounds like a wonderful idea. I would love a retreat

gaddischef said:
Lacy -- this was awesome, wasn't it? I recommend this for all teams out there just to reconnect and get refocused! Lacy is an awesome teammate!!
You're an awesome teammate!
So are you going to be posting more around here?:D

Maybe -- I read the posts/threads everyday, but don't always post. I love everyone's ideas and inspirations!!

Lacy, I don't think it was you with all the cancellations...

My hospitality director, who is an advanced director... had 9 cancellations last month!!! She usually does around 15 or so shows a month!

Unfortunately for them they missed TPC in cluster sales by a mere $1000+ :(

lacychef said:
So, last week I was almost ready to start a "I am down/pump me up" kind of thread.....I've just been in a kinda funk the past couple weeks. I've had more cancellations the past few months than I've had the whole 6 years I've done this....my recruit leads are fizzling...

but, I am refocused now!:sing:

My director put together a director/FD training event this weekend, & it was WONDERFUL! The directors went Friday, us FD came on Saturday, & it lasted until Sunday after lunch. It was like a 'mini conference'; & just what I needed to get me through until national. There were 12 of us, & I must say I have the best clustermates. We really are a fabulous group of ladies; so willling to share & we really got to know each other better too.

I am getting back on track...starting today!:D Just wanted to share..

I'm so happy that you have a supportive and super group of clustermates! I'm jealous! :)

twinkie10 said:
Lacy, I don't think it was you with all the cancellations...

My hospitality director, who is an advanced director... had 9 cancellations last month!!! She usually does around 15 or so shows a month!

Unfortunately for them they missed TPC in cluster sales by a mere $1000+ :(
OH man, that really stinks about her TPC.

gaddischef said:
Maybe -- I read the posts/threads everyday, but don't always post. I love everyone's ideas and inspirations!!
You have lots of great ideas & inspirations too:D

1. What is "Refocusing My Dreams" and who is it for?

"Refocusing My Dreams" is a training event specifically designed for current Directors and Future Directors at Pampered Chef. It is a comprehensive program that focuses on personal and professional development to help individuals achieve their goals and dreams within the company.

2. What topics will be covered during the training?

The training will cover a wide range of topics including leadership, goal setting, time management, team building, and financial planning. These are all essential skills for success in a Director or Future Director role at Pampered Chef.

3. Is this training mandatory for Directors and Future Directors?

No, this training is not mandatory but highly recommended for individuals looking to improve their skills and advance in their career at Pampered Chef. It is a great opportunity to learn from experienced leaders and network with other Directors and Future Directors.

4. Will there be any hands-on activities or workshops during the training?

Yes, there will be interactive workshops and activities throughout the training to help participants apply the skills and knowledge they learn. This will also provide opportunities for collaboration and learning from one another.

5. How can I register for "Refocusing My Dreams" training event?

You can register for the training event through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your Regional Director. Registration typically opens a few months before the event, so be sure to keep an eye out for announcements and deadlines.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • NooraK