• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Red White and Blue Show Info Now up

In summary, the "Red White and Blue Show Info Now up" is a special event by Pampered Chef featuring patriotic-themed cooking demonstrations, recipes, and product specials. It will take place on July 4th at various locations and RSVP is recommended. Guests are welcome and there will be discounts and promotions on select products. Check with your local consultant for more details.
chefann
Gold Member
The Red White and Blue shows that were mentioned in the April 29 newswire are up on CC. YUM!!

There's a salad that looks really good! It's got carrots, cucumber, strawberries and blueberries in it.

And may I suggest that you download and save the PDFs, so that you can continue to offer this show long into the future, even if HO removes the materials from the site.

Oops- I meant Stars and Stripes theme. I must need one of Becky's almonds. :D

chefann said:
Oops- I meant Stars and Stripes theme.

I must need one of Becky's almonds. :D

Now, now Ann...you KNOW Becky isn't going to share her nuts! :p

janetupnorth said:
Now, now Ann...you KNOW Becky isn't going to share her nuts! :p

You guys.....thanks for all the silliness today - I needed it!:D

Where did you find them? Are they only available to directors? I looked in recipes and didn't see them :mad:Never mind... I found them. They weren't where they said they would be though!

Last edited:
For Cinco de Mayo, I'm substituting sliced kiwi for the blue berries, in the open faced tart. Probably won't add the stars.
Arrange the fruit like the flag of Mexico...
Red, white, green. Maybe canned pear slices for the white band.If it weren't for the Battle of Puebla, we might be speaking French!

Related to Red White and Blue Show Info Now up

1. What is the "Red White and Blue Show Info Now up" event?

The "Red White and Blue Show Info Now up" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef featuring patriotic-themed cooking demonstrations, recipes, and product specials.

2. When and where is the "Red White and Blue Show Info Now up" event taking place?

The event will take place on July 4th at various locations across the country. Check with your local Pampered Chef consultant for specific details on the event near you.

3. Do I need to RSVP for the "Red White and Blue Show Info Now up" event?

Yes, it is recommended to RSVP for the event to ensure a spot and to receive any updates or special offers related to the event.

4. Can I bring guests to the "Red White and Blue Show Info Now up" event?

Yes, you are welcome to invite friends and family to join you at the event. Just make sure to include them in your RSVP so that enough food and supplies can be prepared.

5. Will there be any discounts or promotions during the "Red White and Blue Show Info Now up" event?

Yes, there will be special discounts and promotions on select Pampered Chef products during the event. Your consultant will have more information on these offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefsteph07
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
chefann
  • chefann
  • Pampered Chef Shows