• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What red, white and blue dessert would you recommend for the 4th of July?

Ingredients 1 (8-inch) cheesecake layer 1/2 cup blueberry jam 1/4 cup powdered sugar 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans 1/4 cup whipped creamTopping 1/2 cup blueberry jam 1/4 cup powdered sugar 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans 1/4 cup whipped cream
pamperedtracy
Gold Member
Hello all,

I am looking for a recipe that Pampered Chef featured a while back. It is a dessert, and is made to look like a flag with the blueberries and strawberries.

With the 4th of July tomorrow, I was going to make it, and can't find it. It is different than the Berries and stars dessert that they are featuring now.

Although, if I can't find the recipe I am looking for, I will make the berries and stars.

Just wanted to see if anyone could help. I can't remember if it was in a cookbook, or I saw it on the website a while back.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Tracy

WAVE 3

I think I know what you are talking about, but I can't remember it either. You can always do an ingredient search on CC.

There's one with jello

Red Jello on the bottom, topped with cool whip and then the strawberries and blueberries in their respective places.

You can also do it with cake. I prefer the jello, light and simple.

Yes, I tried an ingredient search, but I didn't see anything that looked like what I am talking about. I will keep digging. I know it didn't have jello in it, but that does sound yummy.

Tracy
:)

Hang on... I have it

I LOVE THIS! I'm making it tomorrow! Be Blessed!

Stars and Stripes Dessert Pizza
2 packages (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1 cup powdered sugar
1 lemon
1 pound strawberries, hulled and sliced (about 3 cups)
2 bananas, sliced
36 blueberries (about 1/3 cup)
1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
Cook's Tip: Dessert can be assembled and refrigerated up to 4 hours before serving.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Unroll 1 package of crescent roll dough; do not separate. Arrange longest sides of dough across width of a rectangle stone. Repeat with remaining package of dough. Sprinkle with flour. Using a baker's roll, roll dough to seal seams. Trim edges 1/2 inch from edge of stone with a pizza cutter. Bake 12-15 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove to cooling rack; cool completely.
2. In a bowl, combine cream cheese and powdered sugar. Zest lemon to measure 1 teaspoon zest. Juice lemon to measure 1 teaspoon juice. Add zest and juice to cream cheese mixture; mix until smooth. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over crust.
3. Hull strawberries. Slice strawberries and bananas with an egg slicer. Brush banana slices lightly with additional lemon juice.
4. To assemble pizza, attach closed star tip to a decorator; fill with whipped topping. Pipe stars to create a 5-inch square in upper left corner; place blueberries in even rows between stars. Attach open star tip to decorator. To make stripes, alternate 5 rows of strawberry slices with 4 rows of whipped topping. Arrange banana slices over whipped topping. Refrigerate 30 minutes. Cut into rectangle; serve.
Yield: 16 servings Nutrients per serving: Calories 250, Total Fat 14 g, Saturated Fat 7 mg,

THANKS DIANE!! THAT'S IT!! I was drawing a blank on where I saw it. I will have to print it off and put it in a safe place so I don't lose it again.

Thanks again!!! You cheffers are AWESOME!!!

Tracy

Here are some other patriotic recipes...

Attachments

• Star Spangled Summer Recipes.pdf
    441.9 KB · Views: 424
Thanks for the bonus recipes Colleen. AWESOME!!

Tracy

What is "inSearch of a Recipe!!"?

"inSearch of a Recipe!!" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows you to search for recipes based on specific ingredients or dietary preferences.

How do I use "inSearch of a Recipe!!"?

To use "inSearch of a Recipe!!", simply go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Recipes" tab. From there, you can enter your desired ingredients or dietary preferences in the search bar and browse through the results.

Are all Pampered Chef recipes available on "inSearch of a Recipe!!"?

Yes, all Pampered Chef recipes are available on "inSearch of a Recipe!!". We are constantly updating and adding new recipes to our database to provide our customers with a wide variety of options.

Can I save my favorite recipes from "inSearch of a Recipe!!"?

Yes, you can save your favorite recipes from "inSearch of a Recipe!!" by creating an account on our website. This will allow you to save and organize your favorite recipes for easy access in the future.

Are there any dietary restrictions to consider when using "inSearch of a Recipe!!"?

When using "inSearch of a Recipe!!", you can filter your search results by dietary preferences such as gluten-free, vegetarian, or dairy-free. However, please note that while we strive to provide accurate information and options for various dietary needs, we cannot guarantee that all recipes will meet every individual's specific dietary restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Jennie50
  • c00p
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
c00p
  • pampered2007