• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Easy Strawberry Trifle Recipe?

In summary, the conversation is about finding a recipe for a quick and easy strawberry trifle. The original poster is unable to find the recipe and mentions that it may have been on a Jello package. Other members suggest variations of the trifle using angel food cake, cool whip, strawberries, and other ingredients. It is mentioned that the recipe is in the Season's Best cookbook and can also be found on a website. The original poster decides to make a different version of the trifle.
SilverCeladon
I have a show tonight (at my house) and I was going to make this. I looked it up in the search and can't find what I'm looking for. I know the recipe used to be on the back of a Jello (maybe?) package. I've even looked on the Jello website and can't find anything.

It's a strawberry trifle and I know it takes about 5 minutes to put together but looks so pretty!

TIA!:thumbup

NOW THAT I'M THINKING ABOUT IT MORE IT MIGHT BE A RASPEBERRY TRIFLE! IT'S ALSO MADE WITH YOUGURT.

Last edited:
this may not be what you are looking for, but when I want to make a really quick trifle, I take angel food cake (or pound cake), cut in cubes on the bottom layer. Then, I take the large container of cool whip, and add a small package of cheesecake flavored pudding (dry) to the cool whip, then put a layer of that on top of the angel food cake. Then, take sliced strawberries and put on top of the cool whip mixture, then repeat the layers and then finish off the top however fancy you want to make it. HTH!!!

It is in the Season's best cookbook and also in the first round of catalogs this season. I just got the ingred. today to make it this weekend.

I do the same thing except I may add blueberry's when I want it to have a patriotic, red white and blue look.

I have done one before with just a cake mix, strawberries and whip cream.

The Strawberry Trifle in the SB cookbook is super easy. The recipe for it is in the current SB.

I have two recipes that are super easy and can be raspberry or strawberry trifle. The recipe is on my website.

/vanessawilliams

Are you talking about the one in the catalog? If so, it is so easy!!:love:

crissy11 said:
It is in the Season's best cookbook and also in the first round of catalogs this season. I just got the ingred. today to make it this weekend.

I saw that one but it's not the same one. Oh well. I'll just end up making this one instead. I'm sure it's still yummy! Thanks!

1. What ingredients do I need for the Easy Strawberry Trifle Recipe?

The Easy Strawberry Trifle Recipe requires 1 pound of angel food cake, 1 package of instant vanilla pudding mix, 1 1/2 cups of milk, 2 cups of sliced strawberries, 1 cup of whipped topping, and 1/4 cup of strawberry jam.

2. How do I assemble the Easy Strawberry Trifle?

To assemble the Easy Strawberry Trifle, start by cutting the angel food cake into small cubes. In a separate bowl, mix the instant vanilla pudding mix with the milk until thickened. In a trifle dish or large clear bowl, start by layering half of the angel food cake cubes, followed by half of the pudding mixture, and half of the sliced strawberries. Repeat the layers with the remaining ingredients. Top with whipped topping and drizzle with strawberry jam. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.

3. Can I use a different type of cake for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of cake for the Easy Strawberry Trifle Recipe. Pound cake or white cake are great alternatives to angel food cake. You can also use a gluten-free or sugar-free cake if needed.

4. How long can I store the Easy Strawberry Trifle?

The Easy Strawberry Trifle can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. After that, the cake may become too soggy and the fruit may start to lose its freshness. It is best to enjoy the trifle within 1-2 days of making it.

5. Can I make this trifle ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Easy Strawberry Trifle ahead of time. It is recommended to make it no more than 1 day in advance to ensure the cake and fruit stay fresh. Keep it covered in the refrigerator until ready to serve.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
bcowdin
  • barbara_anne