• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Large Red,White and Blue Ceramic Bowl

In summary, the Iso Large Red, White and Blue Ceramic Bowl measures 10 inches in diameter and 5 inches in height. It is safe to use in the microwave and has a capacity of 8 cups. It is also dishwasher safe and made of durable stoneware.
Anyone have a new or gently used large red, white and blue ceramic bowl from years ago, maybe the patriotic collection, that you are willing to part with. And at what price?

When was that one of our products? I have been since 2001 and do not remember one.

I don't know, she did not know when she had gotten it. She insists it was PC and it was from the Patriotic line that has been long discontinued. She did not know if she had purchased it or received it as a hostess item???

Have her look at the bottom of the bowl. If it's PC it will say so on the bottom. A lot of times people mistake other quality items for ours.

I don't ever remember anything like that in our line and I've been a customer since 1983 only missing a few seasons during that time.

Hi there! I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I may be able to help you out. We do have a large red, white, and blue ceramic bowl in our current collection called the "Americana Mixing Bowl." It's not from years ago, but it has a similar patriotic theme. It's currently priced at $39. If you're interested, I can provide you with more information and help you place an order. Just let me know!

1. What are the dimensions of the Iso Large Red, White and Blue Ceramic Bowl?

The Iso Large Red, White and Blue Ceramic Bowl measures 10 inches in diameter and 5 inches in height.

2. Is the Iso Large Red, White and Blue Ceramic Bowl microwave-safe?

Yes, the Iso Large Red, White and Blue Ceramic Bowl is safe to use in the microwave.

3. How much food can the Iso Large Red, White and Blue Ceramic Bowl hold?

The Iso Large Red, White and Blue Ceramic Bowl has a capacity of 8 cups, making it perfect for serving large salads or side dishes.

4. Can the Iso Large Red, White and Blue Ceramic Bowl go in the dishwasher?

Yes, the Iso Large Red, White and Blue Ceramic Bowl is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.

5. What is the material of the Iso Large Red, White and Blue Ceramic Bowl?

The Iso Large Red, White and Blue Ceramic Bowl is made of durable stoneware, ensuring it can withstand everyday use in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chezshelly
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • mturock
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies