• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

"Biggest Pampered Chef Fan" Show

In summary, the show is called "Pampered chef's biggest fan" and it is going to be hosted by the Char-Lord and there will be trivia questions and people will bring there favorite PC item to show off.
rennea
Gold Member
I have a group of ladies that have been doing shows for me since last Fall who are huge PC fans. They have been holding shows for years and years. During one of there last shows someone claimed to know the most about PC and they began to fight over who is the "biggest PC fan".
So in April we are having the "Pampered chef's biggest fan" show:)
I am gathering up some trivia questions that I'm going to hand out during the show for prizes.

Question: How many different colors of twixit clips has PC had??

Anybody want to take a stab at this?

So far I have:

White
Dark Blue
Red
Orange
Yellow
Artichoke
lilac
Purple
Sea green
Green
cranberry

I know I must be missing some colors...

Pink!

(Twixits were a HWC item a few years back)

pink
bright blue (it came in my Starter Kit almost 10 years ago with yellow and red)
turquoise

Last edited:
redsoxgirl said:
pink
bright blue (it came in my Starter Kit almost 10 years ago with yellow and red)
turquoise

Here's the blue I'm talking about.
http://home.earthlink.net/~dtnt20/twixit.jpg

What a fun idea! :thumbup: Let us know what else you decide to do at the show and how it all turns out.

I think it's going to be lots of fun. The host is totally crazy. She called me just after she booked and we decided on the theme...

Host: "Hi Rennea I have an idea for the party"
Me: "Great fire a way what's your idea?"
Host: "Bring a virgin!!"
Me: "Bring a what?"
Host: "Virgin"
Me: "Virgin, you do realize it's a kitchen tools company right?"

Everyone is to bring there favorite PC item to show off and explain why they can't live without it. And the host thought it would be a good idea for everyone to bring somebody that has never heard of PC or owns any PC. Told her I didn't know if I could bring myself to put "bring a virgin" on the invites though.

Sounds like you're going to sacrifice a virgin to the cooking gods.Oh, great Char-Lord, we sacrifice this virgin that our biscuits will not burn and our ganache will always set. We further appease thee with offerings of old tools and outdated recipes.:D

Sounds like the show is going to be a blast! I would do it! Put it on the invite...

As per the host, "PLease bring a Virgin to the show...that is a Pampered Chef virgin"

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is super funny!! I don't think I could put it on there either. I've had people talk about a "PCV" but I don't usually say it unless a customer does. I don't want to offend anyone.

This is too funny it could be a great show and i am sure it would be one of those wild shows that it just seems so fast you don't know where the time goes i love those types of shows.

Related to "Biggest Pampered Chef Fan" Show

1. What is the "Biggest Pampered Chef Fan" Show?

The "Biggest Pampered Chef Fan" Show is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef where our biggest fans get to showcase their love for our products and share their favorite recipes and tips with other enthusiasts.

2. How can I participate in the "Biggest Pampered Chef Fan" Show?

You can participate in the "Biggest Pampered Chef Fan" Show by submitting a video or photo showcasing your love for Pampered Chef products, along with your favorite recipe or kitchen hack. Keep an eye out for announcements on our website and social media pages for details on how to submit your entry.

3. What are the benefits of participating in the "Biggest Pampered Chef Fan" Show?

Participating in the "Biggest Pampered Chef Fan" Show allows you to connect with other Pampered Chef enthusiasts and share your love for our products and recipes. It also gives you a chance to be featured on our website and social media pages, as well as win prizes and discounts on future purchases.

4. Can I participate in the "Biggest Pampered Chef Fan" Show if I am not a professional chef?

Absolutely! The "Biggest Pampered Chef Fan" Show is open to everyone, regardless of your cooking experience. We welcome all Pampered Chef enthusiasts to share their passion for our products and recipes.

5. When will the winners of the "Biggest Pampered Chef Fan" Show be announced?

The winners of the "Biggest Pampered Chef Fan" Show will be announced on our website and social media pages after the submission period has ended. Keep an eye out for updates and make sure to follow us on social media to stay informed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
baychef
  • The Pickler
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jenniferp417
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies