• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rectangular Lid/Bowl Troubleshooting: Does it Fit on All Bakers?

In summary, the customer is unhappy with the wobbling and not fitting correctly on their rectangular baker. The expert recommends flipping it and using the larger 9x13 instead.
jenniferlynne
I had a customer order one of these and she just received it because it was on back order. She called me today and said it doesn't fit. She said it wobbles and doesn't set right on her rectangular baker (she has the cranberry by the way). I never owned one of these, so I wasn't sure what to tell her. Anyone know?

I am not sure but I think it was to be used for the non glazed rectangluar baker. If she wants she can return it to HO office before 30 days of shippment and she get her money back

Really? I didn't know that! I told her they were made the same and it would fit either. Yikes! That was my fault! I thought the only difference was the glaze on the outside.

tell her to flip it and put the 9 x 13 on top see if that solves her unsteadiness with it, I laways used mine that way (becuase I could put more veggies around my meat)
Teresa

If you notice that the non glazed ones doesn't have as big handles(?) as the glazed ones do

I only own the unglazed one, so I hadn't noticed that. I do open all the stones when they come in to make sure they aren't broke, but had never really noticed that. Thank you!

Teresa Lynn said:
tell her to flip it and put the 9 x 13 on top see if that solves her unsteadiness with it, I laways used mine that way (becuase I could put more veggies around my meat)
Teresa

I will tell her to try that. Thanks for that tip. She may still want to send it back though.

It may wobble because of slight variations in each individual piece of stoneware, too.

If it were me, I'd keep it. That bowl is awesome for chili and stew (so easy to do in the oven) or caramel corn. Maybe if you give her a few recipes that use just the lid/bowl piece she'd be more likely to keep it.

Oh no, I wouldn't send it back, I actually just ordered extras for family for christmas since they d/c'd them, I LOVE mine! I use the lid/bowl to put a turkey in and use the baker for the top and there is a little gap but it makes the BEST turkey. I also have done a brisket this way, and I used it to make a giant batch of augratin potatoes.

1. Can the rectangular lid/bowl be used in the oven?

Yes, the rectangular lid/bowl is oven-safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. It is also microwave and dishwasher safe for easy clean-up.

2. What material is the rectangular lid/bowl made of?

The rectangular lid/bowl is made of stoneware, which is a durable and heat-resistant material perfect for cooking and baking.

3. Is the rectangular lid/bowl freezer-safe?

Yes, the rectangular lid/bowl can be safely stored in the freezer. It is also great for reheating leftovers in the microwave.

4. Can the rectangular lid/bowl be used for both cooking and serving?

Absolutely! The rectangular lid/bowl is designed for both cooking and serving, making it a versatile and convenient addition to your kitchen.

5. What are the dimensions of the rectangular lid/bowl?

The rectangular lid/bowl measures 9.5 inches by 6.25 inches, making it the perfect size for casseroles, lasagnas, and other delicious dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • teachernikol
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
teachernikol
  • LisaVH
  • Products and Tips
Replies