• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruting Incentive Points Are Back Up!

In summary, recruiting incentive points are a rewards system within Pampered Chef that encourages consultants to recruit new members to their team. They can be earned by successfully recruiting new consultants and can be redeemed for prizes and benefits. These points can also provide various benefits such as free products, discounts, and cash bonuses, but they cannot be redeemed for cash themselves. The availability of these points may vary and it is recommended to take advantage of them while they are available.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
We can all breathe a sign of relief now :)

Right!!!:D

When I checked yesterday, they had disappeared but then I popped on here and saw that I wasn't alone!! Gotta love this site!

The great thing is I also got an email asking if I want the double recruiting points or Merrill. UH, HELLO, DOUBLE PLEASE!!! :D

But my IPT is wrong now???!!! My July shows are not showing up yet??? They are showing received on the shipment tracker and got a confirmation that they have been shipped by FedEx.... weird...

PCJenni said:
But my IPT is wrong now???!!! My July shows are not showing up yet??? They are showing received on the shipment tracker and got a confirmation that they have been shipped by FedEx.... weird...

Yeah, my IPT isn't updated for July either.

Yup, mine either and my newest recruit and I are waiting but it does show under her name that she's qualified!! :thumbup:

Related to Recruting Incentive Points Are Back Up!

What are recruiting incentive points?

Recruiting incentive points are a rewards system within Pampered Chef that encourages consultants to recruit new members to their team. These points can be redeemed for various prizes and benefits.

How do I earn recruiting incentive points?

You can earn recruiting incentive points by successfully recruiting new consultants to join your team. This can be done through sharing your personal Pampered Chef story and the benefits of joining the company, as well as providing support and guidance to your new team members.

What are the benefits of earning recruiting incentive points?

Earning recruiting incentive points can provide you with various benefits, such as free products, discounts on future orders, and even cash bonuses. These points can also help you advance in your Pampered Chef career and increase your income potential.

How long will the recruiting incentive points be available?

The recruiting incentive points are currently back up and available for consultants to earn. However, the duration of this promotion may vary and is subject to change. It is recommended to take advantage of this opportunity while it lasts.

Can I redeem my recruiting incentive points for cash?

While recruiting incentive points can provide cash bonuses, they cannot be redeemed for cash themselves. However, they can be used towards purchasing products or other benefits within the Pampered Chef system.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jendill
  • pamperedtara
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
RebelChef
  • jnell232
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies