• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Fiasco & Supply Order Held Up: My Not-So-Great Day

Don't give up!P3 works the same way. Your first supply order of the month if $4 for s & h. Any others go by the direct ship rate based on $ spent. If you even have a supply order that hasn't been submitted for the month sitting there and you start a new one the system thinks it's a second order and adds more for shipping.
amy07
Ok, first I have the whole recruiting fiasco.........then I get a message from the HO that my supply order is being held up because the shipping charges that I put in were wrong. Uh hello?!?! I didn't put in shipping charges, it does it automatically right? Maybe with all the freaking updates I go thru with P3 it should get those right? Sorry, but I'm on a pity party right now, I'm quickly finding the need for the wine bottle opener! Maybe HO can add it to my supply order when I call them payment info for shipping charges?

I can never understand their logic for holding up an order like that - why don't they just charge your debit card and send you notification?? We need our supplies!

You need a big smooshy hug and then some chocolate. :) I hope tomorrow is a MUCH better day for you.

Awww.... {{{{hugs}}}}
I hope the week gets better for you.

BethCooks4U said:
I can never understand their logic for holding up an order like that - why don't they just charge your debit card and send you notification?? We need our supplies!

OR deduct it from my pending commission?

What a PITA!!! That is so not right. If you were a customer I could understand why they might hold your products, but yes I think they could deduct it from something else.

I don't get it either... when I put in my first supply order it put in the direct shipping rate...I was new and didn't realize I got $4 shipping... they didn't hold up my order... they changed it for me??

things that make you go hmmmmmmmmm

Sending hugs from NH to VA to you Amy--looks like you really need one today!

Sending a great big hug your way!! Just breathe

Things that make you crazy............

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Hugs to you!! Tomorrow is a new day!}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

If I read this earlier I would have told you to meet me for a drink since we are practically neighbors! Chin up!

And as an FYI - they could have deducted it from your commission because they did that once from mine (even though I had already paid the additional shipping on my PC credit card.

jasonmva said:
If I read this earlier I would have told you to meet me for a drink since we are practically neighbors! Chin up!

And as an FYI - they could have deducted it from your commission because they did that once from mine (even though I had already paid the additional shipping on my PC credit card.

Jason - can I just say that was very sweet of you!

Amy,
Was this your 2nd supply order this month?
The first one is $4 but each additional I believe is higher. I "think" you do have to add the higher shipping charge the next time ..... can anyone else confirm that or am I confused?

Teresa Lynn said:
Amy,
Was this your 2nd supply order this month?
The first one is $4 but each additional I believe is higher. I "think" you do have to add the higher shipping charge the next time ..... can anyone else confirm that or am I confused?

In PP it automatically adds the higher shipping charge for you - don't know about P3....but it wouldn't surprise me if it didn't!:rolleyes:

You need retail therapy!

that's one of the reasons i started doing PC - right about now I'm ready to throw in the towel..............

amy07 said:
that's one of the reasons i started doing PC - right about now I'm ready to throw in the towel..............
Awe... hang in there! It will work out! There are so many advantages to this business and a few bumps in the road but in the long run it is SO worth it!

Don't give up!

P3 works the same way. Your first supply order of the month if $4 for s & h. Any others go by the direct ship rate based on $ spent. If you even have a supply order that hasn't been submitted for the month sitting there and you start a new one the system thinks it's a second order and adds more for shipping.

Related to Recruiting Fiasco & Supply Order Held Up: My Not-So-Great Day

1. Why was the recruiting fiasco and supply order held up?

The recruiting fiasco and supply order was held up due to a technical issue with our online ordering system. This caused a delay in processing orders and recruiting new consultants.

2. How long will the delay last?

We apologize for the inconvenience this delay may have caused. We are working diligently to resolve the technical issue and expect the delay to last no more than 24 hours.

3. Can I still place an order or recruit new consultants?

Unfortunately, our online ordering system is currently down and we are unable to process any orders or recruit new consultants at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience as we work to resolve the issue.

4. Will this delay affect my business?

We understand that this delay may impact your business and we apologize for any inconvenience it may cause. We assure you that we are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible and we appreciate your understanding.

5. How will I be notified when the issue is resolved?

Once the technical issue is resolved, we will send out a notification to all consultants via email and update our social media pages. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience as we work to resolve the issue.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Sheila
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • sjspchef