• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting and Qualifying a Nov. Recruit: Will it Ship Separately?

In summary, when a recruit's order ships separately, it means that their order will not be included in the consultant's main order and will be shipped directly to the recruit's address. You will still earn commission on a recruit's separate order as long as they have used your consultant number when placing their order. However, a recruit's separate order cannot be combined with your main order and may take up to 7-10 business days to arrive. Despite this, the recruit's separate order will still count towards your monthly sales requirement and can help you earn rewards or bonuses from Pampered Chef.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
So, if we earned the Cake Pedastal ... ohw do you spell that anyway....
for Recruiting and qualifying a Nov. recruit... will it ship separately?
It's not in my SAT box

oh no! I was hoping it would be in there. I'll tell you tomorrow@

Last year the recruiting promo shipped separately. I bet it does.

I just heard from someone on CS who called HO that it would ship separately so you are right! Thanks everyone. I can't wait to have that along with all these other marvelous products!

Hmm, i'm getting 2 boxes today but not showing another box on the product adjustment page. Need to go check again. :)

Nope. Hmmm, I'll give it a couple days and see if I get it then I'll call.

1. What does it mean if a recruit's order will ship separately?

When a recruit's order ships separately, it means that their order will not be included in the consultant's main order and will be shipped directly to the recruit's address. This typically happens when the recruit is located in a different area or if they are unable to attend the consultant's party.

2. Do I still earn commission on a recruit's separate order?

Yes, you will still earn commission on a recruit's separate order as long as they have used your consultant number when placing their order. The commission will be based on the retail price of the products they have ordered.

3. Can I combine a recruit's separate order with my main order?

No, a recruit's separate order cannot be combined with your main order. This is because the recruit's order will be shipped from a different location and may arrive at a different time than your main order.

4. How long will it take for a recruit's separate order to arrive?

The shipping time for a recruit's separate order may vary depending on their location. Generally, it can take up to 7-10 business days for the order to be processed and shipped.

5. Will the recruit's separate order count towards my monthly sales requirement?

Yes, a recruit's separate order will count towards your monthly sales requirement as long as it is placed within the same month. This can help you reach your sales goals and potentially earn rewards or bonuses from Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ardipc
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • jwpamp
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • PCJenni