• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipes With White Chocolate Pudding

In summary, Tracy is looking for a substitute for the white chocolate pudding and is having trouble finding it. Kristi has found the pudding in smaller boxes, but warns that it must be put on the crust as soon as it is added or it will become a mess.
TracyIdaho
Silver Member
Hi, Ladies

Is anyone else making Pink Lemonade Dessert Squares this month? If so, are you having trouble finding the white chocolate pudding? It seems that grocery stores here are not selling it any longer (maybe Jello isn't making it any longer?) Does anyone have a substitution for me? I had one consultant friend recommend the cheescake pudding, but I'm wondering if that would taste okay. I'd rather not buy all the ingredients to make this (yet again!) for my family only to find out it's not a good substitution. :)

Thanks,
Tracy in Idaho

Try looking at Target or Wal-Mart. They have larger spaces than grocery stores and can carry a larger variety. You can also go to your local grocery store and let them know that you would like for them to do a special order and order as many boxes as you want. They should be happy to help you! They want your business! Even let them know that you sell PC and you will be sending customers their way if they can get it worked onto their shelf for you!

Kristi

I haven't made the squares, so I don't know if it would be a good substitution or not! Sorry!!

I've found the white chocolate pudding, but only in smaller boxes. I did find you MUST be prepared to put the filling onto the crust as soon as you add the pudding...it stiffens up FAST! I did this at home and WAS NOT prepared and ended up with a hard MESS! I kept adding whipped topping to try and make it workable.

I also posted this on our local consultant loop this morning and got some good suggestions. Some said that WalMart does carry it. Another suggested either the cheescake pudding or vanilla pudding. Thanks for the suggestions!

Tracy in Idaho

Can't findCall the company and find out whats going on and where they do carry it.
I've done this several times.
:)

PamperedGinger said:
I've found the white chocolate pudding, but only in smaller boxes. I did find you MUST be prepared to put the filling onto the crust as soon as you add the pudding...it stiffens up FAST! I did this at home and WAS NOT prepared and ended up with a hard MESS! I kept adding whipped topping to try and make it workable.

Thanks for this tip! I'm making this recipe for the first time at my show on Wednesday. I hope it turns out well....

1. What is white chocolate pudding and how is it different from regular chocolate pudding?

White chocolate pudding is a type of dessert made with white chocolate, milk, and other ingredients such as sugar and cornstarch. It is different from regular chocolate pudding as it does not contain cocoa powder and has a creamier and milder flavor.

2. Can I substitute white chocolate pudding for regular chocolate pudding in a recipe?

Yes, you can substitute white chocolate pudding for regular chocolate pudding in most recipes. However, keep in mind that the flavor and texture of the final dish may be slightly different.

3. What are some popular recipes that use white chocolate pudding?

Some popular recipes that use white chocolate pudding include white chocolate pudding pie, white chocolate pudding cookies, white chocolate pudding trifle, and white chocolate pudding cheesecake.

4. How do I store leftover white chocolate pudding?

Leftover white chocolate pudding should be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator. It will keep for 2-3 days. Before serving, give it a stir to recombine any separated ingredients.

5. Can I make my own white chocolate pudding from scratch?

Yes, you can make your own white chocolate pudding from scratch using ingredients such as white chocolate chips, milk, sugar, cornstarch, and vanilla extract. There are many easy and delicious recipes available online.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • KelleyD
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • soulsing