• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipes to Sell the Deep Covered Baker

In summary, the Deep Covered Baker is a versatile cooking tool that can be used to make a variety of dishes, including chicken and rice casserole, roasted vegetables, lasagna, and desserts like apple crisp and molten lava cake. It is safe to use in both the oven and microwave, and can withstand temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. The baker is also easy to clean, as it is dishwasher safe and can be hand washed with warm, soapy water. It is perfect for cooking all types of meat, and can be used on all types of cooktops, including gas, electric, induction, and even on the grill.
SuzcookinPC
I am new to selling PC and new to the DCB. I love the baker so much, I've been selling quite a few. I want to make sure those that bought bakers get the most use out of them -- and I also want to use the heck out of it.

So ...what is your favorite DCB recipe?

P.S. If you haven't tried the new fruit crisp for the baker that was posted recently on the PC website -- it is INCREDIBLE!

I love the new potato "chowder" soup recipe in the Season's Best and for dessert I love a chocolate dump cake (using fudge frosting of course)-- both in the microwave. Mmmmm

search the files, there's a TON!!! def try the 30 min micro chicken... and the fajitas

Loaded Baked Potato Chowder defiantly has the WOW Factor. LOVE IT!

Try the orange chicken, it is our family favorite....

Attachments

• DCB corrected.doc
    183.5 KB · Views: 559
  • DCD Recipe.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 416
Microwave Quick Turkey Chili....yummo

Grilled Chicken Penne al Fresco!!!

I have a list of 70+ recipes for the DCB that I got from my Director if you'd like a copy?

Dot, thank you, that would be fantastic! My email is [email protected]

And thanks everyone for the ideas.

did the South-of-the-Boarder meatloaf last night.. it rocks!!

Does anyone have a microwave only recipe file?

This is what I email people that buy the DCB ... :)

Attachments

• 70+ Deep Covered Baker Recipes.pdf
    86.2 KB · Views: 13,410
That is an awesome file Dottie. I have always had trouble figuring out how to put it into word to edit my info. Do you know how to do it? Thanks

cookingwithdot said:
This is what I email people that buy the DCB ... :)

Awesome!! Can anyone convert to word?

Thanks.
Schel

1. What are some popular recipes to make in the Deep Covered Baker?

The Deep Covered Baker is a versatile tool that can be used to make a variety of delicious dishes. Some popular recipes include chicken and rice casserole, roasted vegetables, lasagna, and even desserts like apple crisp or molten lava cake.

2. Can I use the Deep Covered Baker in the oven and microwave?

Yes, the Deep Covered Baker is safe to use in both the oven and microwave. It can withstand temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and is also microwave safe.

3. How do I clean the Deep Covered Baker?

The Deep Covered Baker is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean. You can also hand wash it with warm, soapy water. To remove any stubborn stains or residue, you can soak the baker in a mixture of hot water and baking soda.

4. Can I use the Deep Covered Baker to cook meat?

Absolutely! The Deep Covered Baker is perfect for cooking all types of meat, including chicken, pork, beef, and fish. The deep dish design allows the meat to cook evenly and retain its juices, resulting in tender and flavorful dishes.

5. Is the Deep Covered Baker safe to use with all types of cooktops?

Yes, the Deep Covered Baker is safe to use with all types of cooktops, including gas, electric, and induction. It is also safe to use in the oven, microwave, and even on the grill.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • 3girls
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • blushy4u