• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipes in Fall 2005 Catalog

Lisa S

Nov 14, 2004
Hi Everyone!

I am looking for the listing of the recipes featured in the Fall 2005 catalog. I thought I had it on my computer and cannot find it. I also went to Consultant's Corner, and the listing there is still for the Spring/Summer Catalog! Not very helpful.

I searched the file attachments here, and did not find it either - although that is not surprising with as many files that are attached. I tried a couple of keywords, but came up with nothing.

Please forward a copy to me if you have this. You can e-mail it directly to me or post in on the board.

Thanks!

PampMomof3

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2005
Here you are! Hope this is what you're needing! :)

Attachments

• catalog_references_fall05.pdf
    354.4 KB · Views: 546

Lisa S

Nov 14, 2004
Thanks Kristi! That is exactly what I was looking for!

So guess what? The recipe I was interested in is not listed on the flyer! I guess that means it is not a PC recipe. I was looking at the rolls in the cranberry square baker for Thanksgiving. Apparently they just used store bought rolls... but they look yummy! It must be the stoneware!

Thanks again!