1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Recipes in Fall 2005 Catalog

1. Lisa S

Lisa S Member

Hi Everyone!

I am looking for the listing of the recipes featured in the Fall 2005 catalog. I thought I had it on my computer and cannot find it. I also went to Consultant's Corner, and the listing there is still for the Spring/Summer Catalog! Not very helpful.

I searched the file attachments here, and did not find it either - although that is not surprising with as many files that are attached. I tried a couple of keywords, but came up with nothing.

Please forward a copy to me if you have this. You can e-mail it directly to me or post in on the board.

Thanks!

Nov 20, 2005
  2. Stephanie S

Stephanie S Member

OOh, I'd be interested in these as well...

Nov 20, 2005
  3. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

Here you are! Hope this is what you're needing! :)

Attached Files:

Nov 20, 2005
  4. Lisa S

Lisa S Member

Thanks Kristi! That is exactly what I was looking for!

So guess what? The recipe I was interested in is not listed on the flyer! I guess that means it is not a PC recipe. I was looking at the rolls in the cranberry square baker for Thanksgiving. Apparently they just used store bought rolls... but they look yummy! It must be the stoneware!

Thanks again!

Nov 20, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted