• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipes for the Stoneware Loaf Pan: Quick & Easy!

In summary, the recommended temperature for baking in the Stoneware Loaf Pan is 350°F. It is safe to use with frozen dough, but it is best to thaw it completely first. It is not recommended to use metal utensils with the pan, and it does not need to be seasoned before use. The Stoneware Loaf Pan is not suitable for use in the microwave.
byrd1956
Gold Member
a document w/recipes for the stoneware loaf pan? Looked in recipes and also under files, nothing specific and I hate to open all the stoneware docs just looking for loaf pan...

No recipes specifically for the stoneware loaf pan, but I've used mine for meatloaf, apple bread, banana nut bread, garlic biscuits (kinda like monkey bread) (grands biscuits, shredded cheddar, melted butter with minced garlic mixed in either drizzled over the biscuits or dipping the biscuits in the butter. Bake 10-15 minutes at 350) Yum!

This is for the mini loaf pans but it can be done in the loaf pan as well

Attachments

• miniloafpanrecipes[1].doc
    40.5 KB · Views: 437

What is the recommended temperature for baking in the Stoneware Loaf Pan?

The recommended temperature for baking in the Stoneware Loaf Pan is 350°F. This allows for even cooking and prevents the stoneware from cracking due to sudden temperature changes.

Can I use the Stoneware Loaf Pan to bake frozen dough?

Yes, the Stoneware Loaf Pan is safe to use with frozen dough. However, it is recommended to thaw the dough completely before baking in the pan for best results.

Can I use metal utensils with the Stoneware Loaf Pan?

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils with the Stoneware Loaf Pan as it may scratch the surface. It is best to use wooden, silicone, or plastic utensils to avoid damaging the stoneware.

Do I need to season the Stoneware Loaf Pan before using it?

No, the Stoneware Loaf Pan does not need to be seasoned before use. However, it is recommended to lightly grease the pan with cooking spray or oil before each use to prevent sticking.

Can I use the Stoneware Loaf Pan in the microwave?

No, the Stoneware Loaf Pan is not suitable for use in the microwave. It is only safe to use in the oven and is not recommended for use on the stovetop or grill.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HeatherP19
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
CHEFINGREEN
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • Products and Tips
Replies