• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini Loaf Pan Fun: Share Your Recipes & Ideas!

In summary, the conversation discusses the Gals' opinions on the mini loaf pan, and Becky shares that she has used it for quick breads, meatloaf, and smaller pound cakes. There is also discussion of the Gals' opinions on the Chocolate Swirl Bread recipe, and Becky shares that she does not care for the flavor.
Laura420
Hey Gals!

What do you bake/make in your mini loaf pan... :chef:

I have mine for a while and have yet to use it... I was going to make some mini banana breads today, but never got around to it... :eek:

I do have a few PC recipes for it, but I haveta admit, havent tried any of them... :grumpy:

I was just curious to see how many of you actually owned it, and unlike myself, actually use it! :balloon:

I would try the Beer Bread Mix by PC. The nice thing is that you get four smaller loafs instead of one big one (not sure, but I'll bet you could freeze some of them and save them for later!). Someone here on CS mentioned on an old post that they use each well to make a different hot dip. That way people can try different dips all at once. I thought that was a very good idea and I'm looking forward to getting this piece so I can offer that at shows, too. :)

I love the beer bread. I make it often with stew and crock pot dishes... yummy.

sklay, do you have one?

I always make banana bread in mine; as well as mini meat loafs instead of one big one. The meat loaf also helps season it nicely.

Laura420 said:
I love the beer bread. I make it often with stew and crock pot dishes... yummy.

sklay, do you have one?

Not yet, but I'm planning on ordering one...just had my open house on Sunday and I have some FPV burning a hole in my pocket. :)

hmmmm... i AM going to use this pan tomorrow!

I have been putting it off way too long now! I just cant seem to motivate myself with this pan... every recipe I say I can make in it turns out I always have a better alternate pan to use... Ya know?

I have some cresent rolls, so maybe ill try those chocolate roll up thinggys.

My five year old LOVES fresh bread so I make him mini loaves!! (I'm talking about the frozen dough you buy-I'm not quite good enough to make it from scratch!) He'll polish a mini loaf in two sittings.

You can also do mini meat loaves in it.

I make fruitcake in mine for the holidays. The mini loaves make a perfect gift.

I love mine!

First - I use it for quick breads. We are a divided household. DH & DS like choc. chips in their banana bread, and I like nuts in mine. Same thing for pumpkin bread.

I love it for gift giving. It makes the perfect size loaf for giving.

I use it for meatloaf - especially if you are a small family, it's wonderful. You can make 4 loaves, freeze three, and eat one!

It's also great for making smaller sized pound cakes....another bonus for smaller families. I usually have a couple small pound cakes in my freezer to use for an impromptu dessert. I love the fact that I don't have to make a huge one and then we either eat way too much of it, or we don't eat it, and I end up throwing it away. With the mini-loaf pan, I can make the perfect size loaf, and have some in reserve.

The one recipe I really don't like, and I know many people do, is that Chocolate Swirl Bread in All The Best. I don't care for the flavor, and I've never been able to get it to look as pretty as it does in the book. It's too much work for a mediocre result, IMO.

I have made lots and lots of banana bread in it. Have thought about meatloaf, but I always turn to the regular loaf pan for that. I just made the beer bread the other day and it turned out fab-u-lous. It's a must. Then we took our mini loaves of beer and banana bread to the farmers market to sell. They go over great for that kinda thing or even open houses. It will help you sell the beer bread...GUARANTEED!!! And who knows, you just might sell the stoneware too!

Thanks guys! :)

Becky, I like the idea of having extra pound cakes in the freezer idea! and maybe instead of homemade holiday cookie gift bags, I can do some sort of holiday gift cakes!!

As far as mini meat loafs, since we are a family of 5, I would neeed another pan... ;) (hey, Ill use any excuse to own more PC :D)

and... Im glad you mentioned that you didnt care for the roll ups. If i made them and didnt like them I am sure that pan would have been shelved! :eek:

ummm, oh yea, but I have to admit... :eek: I didnt use the pan today :eek: ...

I made a blue train for my son's 3rd birthday last July. It was so cute!

I heard a great tip a while back (not a specific recipe). After dinner you can put your leftovers in it. Meat in one bin, veggies in another, potatoes, etc. Then you can just freeze it until you need it again. Thaw and re-heat.

1. What are the dimensions of the Mini Loaf Pan?

The Mini Loaf Pan measures 5.75 inches x 3 inches x 2.25 inches, making it the perfect size for individual portion sizes or for creating mini desserts.

2. Is the Mini Loaf Pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Mini Loaf Pan is made with a non-stick coating and is safe to use in the dishwasher. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the pan.

3. Can I use the Mini Loaf Pan in the oven?

Yes, the Mini Loaf Pan is oven-safe up to 450°F. It is also safe to use in the microwave and freezer.

4. How many mini loaves can I make with the Mini Loaf Pan?

The Mini Loaf Pan has 4 wells, so you can make up to 4 mini loaves at a time. This is perfect for making different flavors or for sharing with friends and family.

5. What type of recipes can I make with the Mini Loaf Pan?

The possibilities are endless with the Mini Loaf Pan! You can make mini breads, cakes, meatloaf, and even individual lasagnas. Get creative and have fun experimenting with different recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefgirlrd
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • amya
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Chef Diane
Replies