• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipe Needed..chicken in White Wine Cream Sauce

mentioned that she used the chicken recipe that came with the stainless saute pan. She said that it was the one that came with the use and care guide and she wanted to make it for dinner tonight. She also said that she would like some help with the recipe.
lovenpc
I can't seem to find the recipe for the chicken in the white wine cream sauce and it isn't on the PC website. It was the one that came in the use and care guide with the stainless saute pan. Can anyone help me out, I want to make it for dinner tonight.

TIA Danielle

Is this the one?

Sauteed Chicken with Mushroom Sauce

2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (4-6 oz/125-175 g each)
Salt and ground black pepper
2 tbsp (30 mL) all-purpose flour
1 tsp (5 mL) olive oil
1 tsp (5 mL) butter
1 cup (250 mL) sliced mushrooms
1 medium shallot, finely chopped
1/4 cup (50 mL) dry white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc
3 tbsp (45 mL) heavy whipping cream
1 tbsp (15 mL) chopped fresh parsley

1. Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Season both sides of chicken with salt and black pepper. Dredge chicken in flour, shaking off excess; set aside. Heat oil and butter in (8-in./20 cm) Sauté Pan over medium heat 1-2 minutes or until butter is foamy. Place chicken in pan; cook undisturbed 3-4 minutes or until golden brown. Turn chicken over; place pan in oven and bake 8-10 minutes or until internal temperature reads 170°F (76°C) in thickest part of breast. Carefully remove pan from oven with oven mitts. Remove chicken from Sauté Pan; tent with foil.

2. Holding handle with oven mitt, return pan to stovetop. Add mushrooms and shallot; cook over medium heat 2-3 minutes or until shallot is fragrant. Add wine and simmer until liquid is reduced by half (about 1-2 minutes). Add cream and parsley; simmer an additional 1-2 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened. Season to taste with additional salt and black pepper. Slice chicken on a bias; serve with sauce.

Yield: 2 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 300, Total Fat 14 g, Saturated Fat 7 g, Cholesterol 100 mg, Carbohydrate 10 g, Protein 29 g, Sodium 390 mg, Fiber less than 1 g

thank you so much

Danielle

1. How do I make the chicken in white wine cream sauce?

To make chicken in white wine cream sauce, you will need chicken breast, white wine, heavy cream, butter, garlic, salt, and pepper. Start by seasoning the chicken with salt and pepper and cooking it in a pan until it is fully cooked. In a separate pan, melt butter and sauté minced garlic. Once the garlic is fragrant, add white wine and let it reduce. Then, add heavy cream and let it simmer until it thickens. Serve the creamy sauce over the cooked chicken.

2. Can I use a substitute for white wine in this recipe?

Yes, you can use chicken or vegetable broth as a substitute for white wine in this recipe. However, keep in mind that the flavor of the sauce may be slightly different without the white wine.

3. How long does it take to make this chicken dish?

The total cooking time for this recipe is approximately 25 minutes. The chicken will take about 15 minutes to cook, and the sauce will take about 10 minutes to make.

4. Can I use boneless chicken thighs instead of chicken breast?

Yes, you can use boneless chicken thighs instead of chicken breast in this recipe. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly, as thighs may take longer to cook than chicken breast.

5. What are some side dishes that would pair well with this chicken in white wine cream sauce?

This chicken dish would pair well with a variety of side dishes such as roasted vegetables, rice, pasta, or a fresh green salad. You can also serve it with crusty bread to soak up the creamy sauce.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sherri lynn
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • chefjessicah
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • pctharper