• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipe for Chicken & Broccoli Braid

In summary, the Chicken & Broccoli Braid recipe requires 2 cups of cooked chicken, 1 cup of chopped broccoli, 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, 1/4 cup of mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons of dijon mustard, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper, 2 refrigerated crescent roll tubes, and 1 egg white. The preparation time is 15 minutes and the cooking time is 25 minutes, making this recipe a quick option. The recipe serves 8 and can be easily frozen for future meals. Other proteins, such as turkey or tofu, can be substituted for the chicken.
mtking
I have a host that wants to have the Chicken & Broccoli Braid at her show on Saturday. I don't have my recipe book with me. Could someone send me the shopping list.

Thanks,
Melissa

Here's the recipe, Melissa!

Attachments

• Chicken and Broccoli Braid.doc
    25 KB · Views: 490
Thank you so much!!!!!

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Chicken & Broccoli Braid?

The Recipe for Chicken & Broccoli Braid requires 2 cups of cooked chicken, 1 cup of chopped broccoli, 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, 1/4 cup of mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons of dijon mustard, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper, 2 refrigerated crescent roll tubes, and 1 egg white.

2. How long does it take to prepare and cook the Chicken & Broccoli Braid?

The preparation time for the Chicken & Broccoli Braid is approximately 15 minutes, and the cooking time is 25 minutes. This recipe can be made in under 45 minutes from start to finish.

3. Can I substitute the chicken for another protein?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken for another protein such as cooked turkey, ham, or even tofu for a vegetarian option. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

4. How many servings does the Chicken & Broccoli Braid recipe make?

This recipe makes 8 servings, perfect for a family dinner or to have leftovers for lunch the next day.

5. Can I freeze the Chicken & Broccoli Braid?

Yes, you can freeze the Chicken & Broccoli Braid before or after baking. Just make sure to wrap it tightly in plastic wrap and foil before placing it in the freezer. When ready to eat, thaw in the refrigerator and bake according to the recipe instructions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• akay71
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • burd2swan
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • bbauman07