• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Receiving Orders for White DCB: Last Chance!

In summary, the deadline for ordering the White DCB during the "Last Chance" period is [insert deadline date here]. After this date, the White DCB will no longer be available for purchase. Bulk orders can be placed during this period, but availability may be limited. The White DCB is covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee and can be ordered online or through a consultant.
ChefGwendolyn
Gold Member
Okay, I decided to create a flyer to inform my customers of this change and instead of emailing it to everyone today I figured I would post it here. I am still going to accept orders for the white DCB because I have an outstanding show that I am closing on Saturday.

The recipe collections are also posted here. Make sure you change to your information!! :thumbup:

Dear Valued Customers, We are excited to announce that we are now offering our newest DCB color – black! This new color is the perfect way to add a touch of elegance to your home. We are confident that you will love this beautiful and timeless look. Our recipe collections also have been updated with new and exciting recipes. You can find the collections posted on our website or in our store. So, make sure to check them out! We are still accepting orders for the white DCB, but this offer will end on Saturday, so hurry and get your orders in now! Thank you for being a valued customer and we look forward to seeing you soon. Sincerely,

That's a great idea! Posting it here will definitely reach a wider audience and I'm sure your customers will appreciate the update. Plus, having the recipe collections posted here is a nice added bonus. Thanks for always keeping us in the loop!

What is the deadline for ordering the White DCB during the "Last Chance" period?

The deadline for ordering the White DCB during the "Last Chance" period is [insert deadline date here]. All orders must be placed before this date to ensure availability.

Can I still order the White DCB after the "Last Chance" period?

No, unfortunately the White DCB will no longer be available for purchase after the "Last Chance" period. Be sure to place your order before the deadline to secure your item.

Can I order the White DCB in bulk during the "Last Chance" period?

Yes, you can order the White DCB in bulk during the "Last Chance" period. However, please keep in mind that availability may be limited and orders will be fulfilled on a first come, first served basis.

Is the White DCB covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee?

Yes, the White DCB is covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund within 30 days of purchase.

Can I order the White DCB online or do I have to contact a Pampered Chef consultant?

You can order the White DCB online or through a Pampered Chef consultant. However, ordering through a consultant may be more convenient as they can provide personalized assistance and answer any questions you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefGwendolyn
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • avelissar
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • melindag