• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a White DCB? Check Out Iso White DCB at [email protected]

In summary, there was a conversation about a white DCB that is no longer being sold. Some customers are looking for one and have suggested emailing the home office to request its return to the catalog. The reason for its discontinuation was due to production issues and low sales compared to the cranberry color. Some individuals are selling a white DCB and have provided their email addresses for interested buyers.
priseortega
Gold Member
I am searching for a White DCB. If you have one that you are willing to part with, please email at [email protected]

Thank you.

Priscilla

I also have a customer who REALLY wants a white one badly.

Gahh me too. Any sellers please pipe up :)

I highly suggest each of you writes an email to HO. I know the more they hear something - the more often it gets done. They may just bring it back to the catalog - I know many of my customers would like one too but settle on the red because it's all there is now.

I had two of them, but sold them both. The DCB I use at home is white. I just don't understand why they won't make it in white anymore. I emailed the home office about all the requests I am getting. If everyone does, maybe it will make a difference.

I have one. Sell for $77 plus shipping costs. New in box- never used- just opened it to check that it was intact. email: [email protected]

They stopped selling the white one because they could only produce one color at a time, and it took too long to change the production line from white to cranberry and back again. This was part of the reason they were getting further and further behind in orders. Percentage-wise, sales were 75% cranberry and 25% white, so white was scrapped for the much better selling cranberry DCB.

ChefBeckyD said:
They stopped selling the white one because they could only produce one color at a time, and it took too long to change the production line from white to cranberry and back again. This was part of the reason they were getting further and further behind in orders. Percentage-wise, sales were 75% cranberry and 25% white, so white was scrapped for the much better selling cranberry DCB.

Wow! Thanks for the info. That makes a ton of sense!

1. What is a White DCB?

A White DCB is a versatile kitchen tool from Pampered Chef that can be used for slicing, dicing, chopping, and mincing a variety of ingredients. It is a must-have for any home cook.

2. How is the White DCB different from other kitchen tools?

The White DCB features a unique design with sharp stainless steel blades that make it easy to chop and dice ingredients quickly and evenly. It also has a non-slip base for stability and a lid for easy storage of chopped ingredients.

3. What is the email address to contact for purchasing a White DCB?

The email address to contact for purchasing a White DCB is [email protected]. This is the official email address for Pampered Chef's representative, Prise Ortega, who can assist with your purchase.

4. Are there any other colors available for the DCB?

Yes, the DCB is also available in black and red. However, the white DCB is a limited edition color and may not be available for long. Make sure to grab yours while supplies last!

5. Is the White DCB dishwasher safe?

Yes, the White DCB is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean and maintain. However, hand washing is recommended to prolong the life of the blades and prevent any potential damage from the dishwasher.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stephaniekocala
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
stephaniekocala
  • Ryan
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Leslie Wallace