• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Help Whip Cancer Reusable Shopping Bags

In summary, the "Iso: Help Whip Cancer Reusable Shopping Bag" is a special edition reusable shopping bag designed by Pampered Chef to support breast cancer research. It is made of durable nylon material and features a unique IsoTec insulation to keep groceries cold for up to 3 hours. The bag can be used for more than just groceries and is machine washable. It can also be purchased in bulk for fundraising events or organizations. For every bag purchased, $3 will be donated to the American Cancer Society's Making Strides Against Breast Cancer campaign.
pcjenkunkel
Looking for 6 of these bags ASAP. Please reply here or email me at [email protected] - thank you!!!

I am closing two October shows this weekend that I can order them on and do a direct ship, if that helps. Or, why not just do an individual order?

I just realized that you did 2 posts. I already answered on the other one ~ backdate an order to Oct & it should take.

What is the "Iso: Help Whip Cancer Reusable Shopping Bag" and how does it support cancer research?

The "Iso: Help Whip Cancer Reusable Shopping Bag" is a special edition reusable shopping bag designed by Pampered Chef to support breast cancer research. For every bag purchased, Pampered Chef will donate $3 to the American Cancer Society's Making Strides Against Breast Cancer campaign.

What makes the "Iso: Help Whip Cancer Reusable Shopping Bag" different from other reusable bags?

The "Iso: Help Whip Cancer Reusable Shopping Bag" is made from durable, lightweight nylon material that can hold up to 25 pounds. It also has a unique IsoTec insulation that helps keep groceries cold for up to 3 hours. The bag also features a special breast cancer awareness design and can easily fold up for convenient storage.

Can I use the "Iso: Help Whip Cancer Reusable Shopping Bag" for more than just groceries?

Yes, the "Iso: Help Whip Cancer Reusable Shopping Bag" is versatile and can be used for a variety of purposes. It is great for carrying picnic supplies, packing for a beach day, or even for storing and transporting items like sports equipment.

How do I clean the "Iso: Help Whip Cancer Reusable Shopping Bag"?

The bag is machine washable, but we recommend hand washing and air drying to prolong its lifespan. Simply use a mild detergent and warm water to clean the bag, and then hang it to dry. Do not put the bag in the dryer or use bleach.

Can I purchase the "Iso: Help Whip Cancer Reusable Shopping Bag" in bulk for a fundraising event or organization?

Yes, you can purchase the bags in bulk for fundraising events or organizations. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on bulk orders and special pricing options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VictoriaH
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Theresa
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • darlinclem