• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Receiving Missing Supplies: Deadline Update

In summary, the deadline for receiving missing supplies is [insert specific deadline date here], and it cannot be extended. If the supplies are not received by the deadline, a new request will need to be submitted, which may result in a delay. A confirmation email will be sent once the supplies are received, and if not received, customer service should be contacted. Refunds are not offered for missing supplies, and if received after the deadline, further assistance from customer service is recommended.
chee65
When will we start receiving these. I thought we were supposed to have them by 1/31?

I got mine last week!! You should be getting it soon!!

I got mine last week too.

Okay, I'll be patient then. I really want to get my taxes out of the way. Thanks for the quick response.

I got mine last week.

If you didn't make more than $600, you don't get one sent to you. I forgot this my first year and was driving myself crazy wondering where it was.

you can download it from the pc website also. Your copy from there will work for your taxes.

By law, they have to mail them out by the 31st. Which is usually what they do. I live 4 hours from HO & received mine on the 1st, but the postmark was the 31st. You should be receiving it soon.

Thanks everyone, I got it today. I already did my taxes tonight. I'm sooo... happy it's over.

I got mine on the 31st.

Related to Receiving Missing Supplies: Deadline Update

What is the deadline for receiving missing supplies?

The deadline for receiving missing supplies is [insert specific deadline date here]. This deadline is final and cannot be extended.

What happens if I do not receive my missing supplies by the deadline?

If you do not receive your missing supplies by the deadline, you will need to submit a new request for the missing items. Please note that this may result in a delay in receiving the supplies.

How do I know if my missing supplies have been received?

You will receive a confirmation email once your missing supplies have been received. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Can I receive a refund for missing supplies if I do not want to wait until the deadline?

Unfortunately, we do not offer refunds for missing supplies. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

What do I do if I receive my missing supplies after the deadline?

If you receive your missing supplies after the deadline, please contact our customer service team for further assistance. They will provide guidance on how to proceed with the late delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NewtoMom
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • MicheleATX