• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding 1099S: Expenses for Supplies & Kit Enhancements

In summary, if you made over $600 in 2008 then you should be getting a 1099 form from your employer. You can get a 1099 in paper form or through your employer's CC.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Will they include everything we spent on supplies and kit enhancements?

I lost a lot of data when my hard drive crashed.

The 1099's include nothing about what we spent. They only have what we made (commission) and what we earned for free. It is just an earnings statement and the products that we earned for promotions count as income.

I am not sure if this will help, but maybe you could call home office and explain about your hard drive crashing and see if they can pull a report on all of your supply/sample/replacement parts/kit enhancement etc orders that you placed for 2008. Worth a shot at least!!
Good luck!!

How do we get the 1099? Is it on CC, e-mailed to us,...?

CC and mailed

:chef:

I got my 1099 today in the mail

This year it came early

Last edited:
Your PC one? Mine isn't even online!I did get a 1099 for money in my 401K, however! They told me it was just a rollover and not to worry about it ....

Di_Can_Cook said:
Your PC one? Mine isn't even online!

I did get a 1099 for money in my 401K, however! They told me it was just a rollover and not to worry about it ....

As long as you made over $600 you should be getting yours soon. I got mine today as well and I know others that got theirs last week.

If you didn't have $600 in commission then the best thing to do is go to Consultants Corner and print out the Month End commission report for each month. That way you can still prove your income.

Di_Can_Cook said:
Your PC one? Mine isn't even online!

I did get a 1099 for money in my 401K, however! They told me it was just a rollover and not to worry about it ....

My PC one in paper form through the mail

It isn't on CC yet for me

Last year I got a 1099 even though I made less than $600 ... had to print it out, however.

Related to Understanding 1099S: Expenses for Supplies & Kit Enhancements

What is a 1099S form?

A 1099S form is a tax form used to report the sale or exchange of real estate property. It is issued by the person or entity responsible for closing the transaction, usually a title company or real estate agent.

Do I need to file a 1099S?

If you are the seller of a real estate property, you are required to file a 1099S form if the property was sold for more than $600. If you are the buyer, you do not need to file a 1099S.

When is the deadline to file a 1099S?

The deadline to file a 1099S form is January 31st of the year following the sale of the property. If this date falls on a weekend or holiday, the deadline is the next business day.

What information is included on a 1099S form?

A 1099S form includes information such as the seller's name, address, and tax identification number, as well as the property address, sale price, and date of sale.

Is a 1099S the same as a 1099-MISC?

No, a 1099S form is specifically for reporting the sale of real estate property. A 1099-MISC form is used to report other types of income, such as freelance work or rental income.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WendyE
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
WendyE
  • ericadboone
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kayleigh