• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Really Great Hostess Thank You!

I've been giving this to my hosts too - but I love your way of packaging it together! Just a simple extra touch - thanks for the idea Heather!Thanks for this great idea! I love it!Are you rolling the bag? Just wondering- since it has that black board inside for the bottom of the bag. (A photo would be great! I'm a visual learner. :D) I've got a booth next week and thought it'd be a great give-away item (bag/cookbook).Are you rolling the bag? Just wondering- since it has that black board inside for the bottom of the bag. (A photo would be great!
PCCHeather0506
Silver Member
I've been taking the reusable grocery bags and rolling them up and then putting a season's best behind them then tieing them up with a ribbon and curling it. They make REALLY cute Thank You's and my hostesses LOVE THEM!! Especially bc they can't get them!!

Speaking of....Just for ideas, what do you typically use for Thank You's?

PCCHeather0506 said:
I've been taking the reusable grocery bags and rolling them up and then putting a season's best behind them then tieing them up with a ribbon and curling it. They make REALLY cute Thank You's and my hostesses LOVE THEM!! Especially bc they can't get them!!

I've been giving this to my hosts too - but I love your way of packaging it together! Just a simple extra touch - thanks for the idea Heather!

Thanks for this great idea! I love it!

Are you rolling the bag? Just wondering- since it has that black board inside for the bottom of the bag. (A photo would be great! I'm a visual learner. :D) I've got a booth next week and thought it'd be a great give-away item (bag/cookbook).

esavvymom said:
Are you rolling the bag? Just wondering- since it has that black board inside for the bottom of the bag. (A photo would be great! I'm a visual learner. :D) I've got a booth next week and thought it'd be a great give-away item (bag/cookbook).

Oooh!! I have an expo in two weeks and that's an AWESOME idea!! Thanks!! I was trying to think of a giveaway that would be easily mailed and would get me names and contact information!:thumbup:

I know I have seen the item number to order these from P3, but can someone please help me and let me know the number. I cannot find it for the life of me.

Thanks;)

1. How can I show my appreciation for a great hostess?

One of the best ways to show your appreciation for a great hostess is to thank them with a thoughtful gift. Pampered Chef offers a variety of gift options that are perfect for showing your gratitude.

2. What are some popular hostess thank you gifts?

Some popular hostess thank you gifts from Pampered Chef include our Mini Serving Spatula, Bamboo Cheese Knife Set, and Mini Measure-All Cup. These gifts are not only practical, but also stylish and affordable.

3. Can I personalize my hostess thank you gift?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers personalization options for some of our products. You can add a monogram, name, or special message to make your hostess thank you gift even more meaningful.

4. Is there a minimum purchase required to receive a hostess thank you gift?

No, there is no minimum purchase required to receive a hostess thank you gift from Pampered Chef. We believe in showing appreciation for all of our hostesses, no matter the size of their party or purchase.

5. Can I order a hostess thank you gift online?

Yes, you can easily order a hostess thank you gift online through the Pampered Chef website. Simply browse our selection of gifts, add your chosen item to your cart, and proceed to checkout. Your gift will be delivered directly to your hostess!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• acherry
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • pchefinski