1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Really GREAT hostess Thank YOU!

1. PCCHeather0506

PCCHeather0506 Member Silver Member

I've been taking the reusable grocery bags and rolling them up and then putting a season's best behind them then tieing them up with a ribbon and curling it. They make REALLY cute Thank You's and my hostesses LOVE THEM!! Especially bc they can't get them!!

2. PCCHeather0506

PCCHeather0506 Member Silver Member

Speaking of....Just for ideas, what do you typically use for Thank You's?

3. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

I've been giving this to my hosts too - but I love your way of packaging it together! Just a simple extra touch - thanks for the idea Heather!

Mar 13, 2009
  4. heather223

heather223 Veteran Member Gold Member

Thanks for this great idea! I love it!

Mar 13, 2009
  5. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

Are you rolling the bag? Just wondering- since it has that black board inside for the bottom of the bag. (A photo would be great! I'm a visual learner. :D) I've got a booth next week and thought it'd be a great give-away item (bag/cookbook).

Mar 14, 2009
  6. jenniwest04

jenniwest04 Member

Oooh!! I have an expo in two weeks and that's an AWESOME idea!! Thanks!! I was trying to think of a giveaway that would be easily mailed and would get me names and contact information!:thumbup:

Mar 14, 2009
  7. amybee

amybee Member

I know I have seen the item number to order these from P3, but can someone please help me and let me know the number. I cannot find it for the life of me.

Thanks;)

Mar 16, 2009
Have something to add?