• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready for a Pampered Chef Wedding Registry - Who's In?

In summary, Woohoo! I wanna have at least 10 set up this year!! That is awsome!!!!!! I have one too but the thing of it is.. its my own regiserty... does that count??The registry is so awesome there is no reason why we all shouldn't have at least 12 per year!! So, I've done bridal fairs, and still nothing. Also, the few that are set up aren't getting any buyers. Boo Hoo
cat
Gold Member
Woohoo! I wanna have at least 10 set up this year!!

That is awsome!!!!!! I have one too but the thing of it is.. its my own regiserty... does that count??

The registry is so awesome there is no reason why we all shouldn't have at least 12 per year!! So, I've done bridal fairs, and still nothing. Also, the few that are set up aren't getting any buyers. Boo Hoo

Paige Dixon said:
The registry is so awesome there is no reason why we all shouldn't have at least 12 per year!! So, I've done bridal fairs, and still nothing. Also, the few that are set up aren't getting any buyers. Boo Hoo

I have 1...its a friend of mine, but I found out the BIGGEST problem with it is people dont get the jist(sp?) of it!!!:eek: I finally started telling everyone whats its all about & after about the second or third try....they FINALLY get IT!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: She might be getting 2 more orders & so far its up to 705.00 :D

Way to go Cat:D I've had 2 so far but...how do you get them to promote it more? The first one had 0 orders! The second only had 2 orders! I was shocked:eek: I'm sending out some of the new flyers today to some leads I got at a bridal fair....hope these will pan out better!

lacychef said:
Way to go Cat:D I've had 2 so far but...how do you get them to promote it more? The first one had 0 orders! The second only had 2 orders! I was shocked:eek: I'm sending out some of the new flyers today to some leads I got at a bridal fair....hope these will pan out better!

I also think another problem is the cards they get to put with the invitations only has the pampered chef addy....I think the next 1 I get, I am gonna get the cards first & put my web site on it & then explain & also put my phone # :)

I don't have a bridal registry on my site so I could not check this out but can you put the guests names & emails into the "guests list" and email everyone from there with a reminder about the registry and maybe get a blurb from the bride about what getting PC products would mean to her?

Ginger428 said:
I also think another problem is the cards they get to put with the invitations only has the pampered chef addy....I think the next 1 I get, I am gonna get the cards first & put my web site on it & then explain & also put my phone # :)

I too was just thinking of maybe printing out my own cards on cardstock paper with my info. Worth trying anyway!

if the guests go to pamperedchef.com, they are going to put the bride/grooms name in and you will still get the comission on it! it doesn't matter who's asite there own.

tiffanypc05 said:
if the guests go to pamperedchef.com, they are going to put the bride/grooms name in and you will still get the comission on it! it doesn't matter who's asite there own.

All of us here know & understand that, but you would be surprised the amount of people that have no clue. So I feel if they see a personal site & a phone # they might feel more confident to use it.:)

Related to Ready for a Pampered Chef Wedding Registry - Who's In?

What is the benefit of creating a wedding registry with Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a wide variety of high-quality kitchen essentials that are perfect for newlyweds starting their lives together. By creating a wedding registry with us, you can easily receive the items you want and need for your new home.

How do I create a wedding registry with Pampered Chef?

Creating a wedding registry with Pampered Chef is quick and easy! Simply visit our website and click on the "Registry" tab. From there, you can browse our products and add them to your registry. You can also share your registry with your friends and family for easy gift giving.

Can I add items to my wedding registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can add items to your wedding registry at any time. Simply log in to your account and click on the "Manage Registry" button. From there, you can easily add or remove items as needed.

How do I track purchases made from my wedding registry?

When someone purchases an item from your wedding registry, you will receive a notification via email. You can also log in to your account and click on the "Registry" tab to view a list of all the items that have been purchased from your registry.

Can I make changes to my wedding registry after my wedding?

Yes, you can make changes to your wedding registry even after your wedding has passed. Simply log in to your account and click on the "Manage Registry" button. From there, you can update your registry or even convert it into a regular shopping list.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • mechelle
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies