• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready for a February Pampered Chef show? Check out this flyer!

In summary, the February show will have the theme of "Love Your Kitchen" and will be held on February 15th at 7pm. Guests are encouraged to bring friends and there will be exclusive discounts and promotions available. Please RSVP by February 10th through the email invitation or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Attached is a flyer I got from another Director, J Lynette Reinford, to give out to Feb guests at our shows...I have printed it on bright yellow paper...Jilleysue, you'll need to add your purple frame to it ;)

Attachments

• StonewareSaleFeb2007.doc
    121 KB · Views: 423
Carolyn - there's nothing on it.

Opened up for me, I just had to wait an extra second or two.

cmdtrgd said:
Carolyn - there's nothing on it.

Patience my dear Kate...patience...LOL

I got that from my director about 8:30 am this morning

weeeeeeeeeeeeeel....hmmm...the first time I waited and nothing came up - now it does. It wanted to make me look bad....yeah, that's it!Thanks!

whiteyteresa said:
I got that from my director about 8:30 am this morning

Who is your director?

cmdtrgd said:
weeeeeeeeeeeeeel....hmmm...the first time I waited and nothing came up - now it does. It wanted to make me look bad....yeah, that's it!

Thanks!

LOLOL - gotcha!!

Purple framing..Purple framing..do de do..do de do

Hey Jill - did you get this flyer fro me via email about 20 minutes ago? I sent it out to our cluster but a bunch of the emails bounced back to me.

Thanks, Carolyn!

Related to Ready for a February Pampered Chef show? Check out this flyer!

1. What is the theme of the February show?

The theme for the February show is "Love Your Kitchen." We will be featuring products that will help you show your kitchen some love and make cooking and entertaining even more enjoyable.

2. When will the February show be held?

The February show will be held on February 15th at 7pm. We will be sending out invitations with all the details, including the location, in the next few days.

3. Can I bring a friend to the February show?

Of course! We encourage you to bring a friend or two to the show. Just make sure to let us know in advance so we can plan for enough refreshments and seating.

4. Will there be any special discounts or promotions at the February show?

Yes, we will have some exclusive discounts and promotions available only to guests at the February show. You won't want to miss out on these great deals!

5. How do I RSVP for the February show?

Please RSVP by February 10th so we can finalize our preparations for the show. You can RSVP by responding to the email invitation, or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant directly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniferknapp
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
rayday
  • cat
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • JaimeAnnR