• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick Stir Pitcher on Food Network!

In summary, the Quick Stir Pitcher on Food Network is a versatile kitchen tool with a unique stirring mechanism that allows for easy mixing without the use of a spoon or spatula. It can be used for both hot and cold ingredients and has a capacity of 2.5 quarts. The pitcher is also dishwasher safe and can be used to make whipped cream and frothy drinks with adjustable stirring speed.
heat123
Silver Member
I saw an episode of Raches Ray's $40/ Day and she was at some sanck shop in The Grand Canyon and they showed the Quick stir pitcher (old style) with some energy drink she ordered! Too Cool! OR it looked exactly like ours anyways!

Just had to share!

Wow, I don't think I've seen that one...and I thought I'd seen them all;) Gotta love it when we see our products other places!

I think it's very cool to see our products on national TV! If only we had a plug on some major news program, like Good morning America for New Innovative Products Introduction or something with Doris!! How great would that be!

PC is growing and growing! Hopefully a national plug is in our future!!

I saw the same episode and I swear it is our pitcher

I heard they did feature PC on the CBS Morning Show last fall. It was along w/some other "work from home" companies. My sister saw it. I don't think it was a very long segment. The consultant just had some products and said what she does and how much money she averages per show.

Imagine if Doris were on there giving a plug about where she started and where she is now, all from these awesome, innovative products we carry and cooking shows!

I only wish someone would invite Doris on a network morning show or something and tell her story!! We all would get so many more leads for sales, shows, and recruits!!

You're so right on the money about that! Maybe someday!???!

1. What is the Quick Stir Pitcher on Food Network and how does it work?

The Quick Stir Pitcher on Food Network is a versatile kitchen tool designed for making quick and easy recipes. It features a unique stirring mechanism that allows you to mix ingredients without using a spoon or spatula. Simply twist the handle to activate the stirrer, and the ingredients will be mixed together in no time!

2. Can I use the Quick Stir Pitcher for both hot and cold ingredients?

Yes, the Quick Stir Pitcher is perfect for both hot and cold ingredients. It is made with durable and heat-resistant materials, so you can safely use it for hot soups, sauces, and other recipes.

3. How much liquid can the Quick Stir Pitcher hold?

The Quick Stir Pitcher has a capacity of 2.5 quarts, which is equivalent to 10 cups. This makes it ideal for mixing and pouring large batches of drinks, soups, and sauces.

4. Is the Quick Stir Pitcher dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Quick Stir Pitcher is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Simply disassemble the stirring mechanism and place all the parts in the dishwasher for a quick and convenient cleanup.

5. Can I use the Quick Stir Pitcher to make whipped cream or frothy drinks?

Yes, the Quick Stir Pitcher is perfect for making whipped cream, frothy drinks, and other creamy concoctions. The stirring mechanism helps to aerate the ingredients, creating a light and fluffy texture. You can also control the speed and intensity of the stirrer to achieve your desired consistency.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer Hunsucker
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • RCKmom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Tonyphel00
Replies