• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick & Easy Pork Tenderloin Cooking with PC's Booking Tool

In summary, a Pork Tenderloin Show is a cooking demonstration that features high-quality pork tenderloin and other Pampered Chef products. It typically lasts 1-2 hours and there is no obligation to purchase anything. The show can also be hosted at your own home and accommodations can be made for vegetarian options.
pamperedpals
Gold Member
Have you seen the booking tool that PC sent us today for cooking a pork tenderloin in 10 minutes? I know I did really well with the 30 minute chicken shows.

I hope I am as successful with the tenderloin. It comes at perfect timing for me, as I am completing follow-up calls for a booth I had last Saturday and I have a booth this Saturday at a local fair.

Last edited:
I didn't get that e-mail. When did it come? Do you mind sharing?

Help your customers serve an amazingly quick dish that won’t heat up the kitchen. It’s cooked in our Deep Covered Baker in less than 10 minutes. Even the busiest hosts will want to learn this timesaving recipe.

We make it easy for you to share it with the following materials:
Customer Connection e-mail and E-Invitations to book Shows
Script and Gallery Images for your Personal Web Site
The Barbecue Pork Tenderloin recipe, ideas, tips and a beautiful display card, available as downloadable PDFs on Consultant’s Corner

The Pampered Chef®

Sorry I could not copy & paste the whole thing....:(

There's a thread with all the PDFs attached. Sorry, I don't remember the title of the thread.

Yeah...after I left this thread I saw the other 1. I think it was started by Nikked....

here is the name.......
New from TPC: 10-Minute BBQ Pork Tenderloin

Me, too. Just found it. Thanks!

Still wondering why I didn't get the e-mail, though...

My microwave is too short for my to put the top on the baker in the microwave - any suggestions on how to cover it otherwise??

Related to Quick & Easy Pork Tenderloin Cooking with PC's Booking Tool

1. What is a Pork Tenderloin Show?

A Pork Tenderloin Show is a cooking demonstration hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant, featuring our top-quality pork tenderloin and other Pampered Chef products. It's a fun and interactive way to learn new recipes and get kitchen tips and tricks.

2. How long does a Pork Tenderloin Show last?

Typically, a Pork Tenderloin Show will last around 1-2 hours. However, the length may vary depending on the number of guests and the level of participation.

3. Do I have to buy anything at the Pork Tenderloin Show?

There is no obligation to purchase anything at the Pork Tenderloin Show. However, our products are available for purchase if you are interested. We also offer special discounts and promotions for attendees of our shows.

4. Can I host a Pork Tenderloin Show at my house?

Absolutely! Our consultants are happy to come to your home and host a Pork Tenderloin Show for you and your friends. It's a great way to get together and have a fun and educational cooking experience.

5. Are there any vegetarian options at the Pork Tenderloin Show?

While the focus of the Pork Tenderloin Show is on our delicious pork tenderloin, our consultants are happy to accommodate any dietary restrictions or preferences. They can offer vegetarian alternatives or suggest recipes that can be easily modified to fit your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefNat
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • Pampered Laura
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
MomToEli
  • Jennie50